Chapter 15

Alright..I'm fixed and calm...I think.
___________________________
I said b4 this is serious, lots of ppl will get killed maybe even some of the MCs so dont laugh bitches

Oh no,I'll laugh alright.
I'll laugh at your face when you die in a fire.

PS The monsters in this part reprisent u, flamers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh,thanks?
I'd love to be a hellhound,so I can maul your face off and mutilate you.Meh,anything will do.

Chapter 15... Wrath of Kornos 1

Some followers of Kronos leaped out of the bushes, there were sixteen cerberuses,

Woah woah woah.Back up.
There is only ONE Cerberus.
No.Just stop.

nine draceenas and six and a half hydras, the half one was still re forming out of the dust of the earth. Alblaster acted with the lightening move, he stepped portectively in front of me willing to take the wrath of the monsters, he was so hot I almost pulled him to the side so we could finish making put, but there was a battle to be fought and won for the distruction of the evil of Kornos, so I drew Agememmon.

Why am I not surprised at this.
Oh yeah.It's Flavia.

Then I also drew my bow, and Telmelchus which wrythed in my hand like a living thing eager to taste the blood of monsters.

How can you draw out three weapons?You need at least four to five hands and arms to do that.
One for your sword,two for the bow and arrow,and another for the whip.Another one if you hold your sword with two hands.

Albaster killed 6 draceenas and two of the hydras in a instant wih his green lighening magic it lighted them up and the green light shined around them and their lives came out of there ears and eyes like the smoke of death and I could see there bones like it was a xray and then there bodies crumbled into dust and they sunk down ino the dust and they were instantly Dead.

Why does this remind me of a spell card in Hearthstone?

But there was no time, I killed five more draceenas with arrows, some in he head bu some right in the eyes and some in the hearts and then with one swipe of Telelmechus I killed all the cerberuses and then I threw Agamemon, it buried up to the handle part in the ribs of a hydra, with a scream of death it fell off a cliff and it did not return.

I'm pretty sure no one can destroy that many monsters that fast,except for Chaos' soldiers.

I took Agamenmon and slashed up another hyrda, it's blood sprayed like when a hose is turned on all the way. It was acid and it was burning hot, it got all over the other hyrdas and took the skin right off them and then they died. in pain but they wrythed first bc they were in pani

Yeah,of course they would writhe around in pain.You just sprayed them with acid that burned their skin off.What do you expect.

Ivy and Nivo and the hunteressess came out of the trees and looked around at the carnige and death around us. "U have fought like a true daughter of Artmeis" said a hunteress but the slut next to her, it was a blond one said "Shut the eff up b*tch u know she was over here alone with that hot guy she was probably doin it wit him, u know we should have him bc we aer better warriors."

Another "Blondes are bad" statement.
*sighs*
Really.

"There is no time for fighting over insegnificent pettinus bitches" I growled "The dead and slayn monsters you see are just the ones who were sent in the front of the rest of the army to count us and see how mnay of us there is, the rest of the army is on the way!"

Flavia tried to use big words.It didn't work.

To show that what I said was true and not a lie there was crashing noises in the distance, it was teh rest of the army! Ivy who was a coward turned to run but a giant arrow that was shot out of a bow by a giant went right threw her tratoris heart and stuck her to a tree. But bc she was a dyrad her life spirit melted with the tree and she went back ot life and statred killing monsters with a stcik from a tree.

That's nice.

The monsters pored over us like a wave at the beach exept with no surfers. I was like a machine that never would be tired, I slayed and killed right and left and down, there was a empusa that I killed, it saw that I was part empusa and begged 4 mercy buT I slayed it anyway.

I wonder if Flavia remembers when she said,"I loved monsters and I would never hurt them,because they are kind with unjust hearts,they saved me from a rapist,and just because they work for Kronos,doesn't mean they are evil."
Yeah,probably not.

Nivo and Albaster were fighting valently, not so much the hunteressess but they did kill some monsters. But then the wave of monsters moved to the right side and to the other sde and it was Luke!

Oh noes.Not Luke.

I knew it was really Kornos but my heart thought it was Luke, my lips remembred when I kissed him, and I remembred that once I was in his army fighting on his side bc I loved him. I was carried awayby my memories and I killed a couple of blond huntereess and then I remembred, no, it was not Luke, it was Kornos who was evil, and I must slay him!

Mkay.Go do that.