Chapter 14

Sorry for the wait guys,I got really busy because my family and I are going to the Philippines in a few days,so I've been making a mass upload of chapters that I'll post all at once so you guys'll have something to read while I'm gone!
(;▽;)
Please forgive me!
*A very important message*
In this chapter,Violet the potato commander gets very confuzzled.So confuzzled,we think she's gone mad.
~Violet's subconscious and the half of her brain that is not fried.
________________________
Flamers: Ur all pathetic and u Suck. It is ur jelousy that makes u Suck. So keep sucking bitches, u have no get a life.

If I didn't have a life I wouldn't be alive,would I?
And,u have no get a life?
*sighs*
The grammar in this gets worse every chapter.

14.....Magic

"Hey Albaster, you are ok?" I asked.

Albaster flipped his hair sexly in response to my silver voice, but he was still unconsous.

What?
This does not make any sense at all.
How can a voice be silver?
And why is Alabaster flipping his hair when he's in a coma?
Is he waking up from it?
I'm confuzzled.

"Nooo Alblaster u cant die I love you and our lives r bound together by the sliver chains of taht love!" I cryed, knowing that life without Albaster would be a deep kasm of dark dispare. In my despare I started to sing in my sliver voice Bring Me 2 Life by evanesense.

What?!
This does not make any sense!
He just flipped his hair right!?
Then that means he's waking up from the coma right?!
AND WHY DOES FLAVIA SING MOST OF MY FAVORITE BANDS SONGS!?

Except i knew Albaster was the magic one since his blood was Hecate and though Artemis was a powerful god, I got no magic from her so I could not actaully bring Albaster back 2 life.

Good.I think.

Even though I knew it would not do anythign I kept singing. Then to my amazment Albaster though his eyes were still closed started to sing along! His own voice which was gold mixed with mysliver one and we sang the rest of the song it was pure magic.

...What is happening?!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE!

Then Alblaster opned his eyes weakly "What happened Flaiva"

YOU WENT INTO A COMA AND WOKE UP FROM FLAVIA'S SILVER VOICE SINGING AND YOUR GOLD VOICE SANG ALONG,MIXING WITH HERS TO CREATE MAGIC!?

I explained how his powerful magic had won the day for our side and how it had vanqueshed the evil of Nox city and these great feets had drained him. "Can you stand?"

Or that.But Flavia,it's feats.

Alblaster tried but his legs would not hold him up and he fell.

I didn't want to push him beyond his strenth but since Kornos was coming and I knew Albaster's mighty magic would be needed in the great fight a head.

Mkay.
I kinda know what's going on,yet I don't.Please help me.

I slipped my arm under his shoudlers and helped him to his feet he was so hot and sexy and wounded and I felt his abs under his torn shirt I couldn control myslef and I kissed him. The hunteresses and Ivy looked on with jelousy the sluts.

I can't anymore.I don't even.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

I expected Artmeis to show up and be angry liek before but to my surprise she didn't bc Albaster had proven himslef in the fight to clense her wilds. (That didn't mean that she approve but she choose to over look a kiss or pure love just once bc the one I kissed was worthy and wounded in her battle.)

Mkay...I guess?

To escape the slutty stares of the hunteresses and Ivy I helped Albaster off into the woods aways where we about to make out but-an arrow came between and and stabbed into a tree, it was the army of Kornos it was upon us!

OH NOES!!!
NUT KORNOS!!!
NUUUUUUUU!!!!