Ch 3

Chapter Three.....I Must Chose

Choose what?

When I woke up Albaster was doing magic that made breakfast,

I would love that.

he and Nico ate it but I wasn't hungry so I didn't.

By it what do you mean?

Instead I shot a deer dead that was standing there, because I had to practise being a hunetress!

NO you don't!

Then I went behind a tree and put on my black skinny jeans, a black tee shirt with silver stripes like a tigers, my jacket (the zippar was silver) and also a little eyeliner.

Excessive description of clothes,AND WHAT IS WITH THE SILVER!?

Then I said to Nico "Hey, are you gonna take all day or what, we need to find Artemis!"

Why?So you could torture her?

He looked at me, I could tell he was thought I was hot

....What have you done with him?

He's supposed to be homosexual..also,why would he think your hot?

because he saw me shoot the deer with a perfect Bull's etye, so I took out my bow flirtly and shoot a squirl.

What in the world is a squirl?

Also,how can you take a bow out flirtly?

And what does flirtly mean?

We ate the squirl and the deer in the fire, Albaster was jealous in his eyes.

Nico must have a really big appetite.

Wait...why would Alabaster be jealous?

I took my ipod

Monster attack rate increased.

and we listened to some

Some what?

and I danced but my eyes glowed silver because I was from Artemis.

Ok so apparently Flavia's eyes can change colors first gray,then,silver,next gray,and lastly silver!

Then suddenly I stopped I looked right in Nico's eyes were dark as night skies

At least she didn't say orbs.

and he looked in mine and I felt like my heart melted, then he took out his finger and raised my chin up, I thought OMG are we gonna kiss!

No.

"Shut up!" I said, suddenly because I had a demigod Vison!

So your an oracle huh?Good for you.

I see Artmeis

So your mother is Artmeis,not Artemis.

and she was yelling angry

"Flavia! What ar eyou doing?

So apparently Artemis wants to be a pirate like Foxy.(Whoever gets that reference a pizza from Chica to you!)

Your from Artemis, you can't date ever, it's the Law! You wont be Immortal and live forever if you brake the VOWS!Will you pick to living FOREVER or this patetic loser deimgod Nivo!"

Choose living with Nivo!I don't want you to torture Artemis forever!

"Flaiva, whats wrong?" Nico was conserned, he was gonna kiss my lips but I said, "No

Yay!

Nico is saved!

Artemis said I'm a hunteress means I can't be in love! Also no sex" I swore at Artemis but the Vison dispearsed. Then I started crying, Alblaster put his hand on my back but I said, "Don't touch me Al-bastard!" to him. (Geddit?)

.....I sadly got that.

I was so confussed.

I'm looking in a dictionary and cufussed isn't there.Good made up word though I actually like it.

"Im sorry your exiled," Said Alblaster, he letted go of me sensetively.

"Camp sux anyway!" I said. "Everybody worshups Percy and Annbeth, the other demigods are mean, Chrion is kind of cute but mistguided, and Mr.D looks at kid pr0n in the Big house."

Camp.Does.Not.Suck.

Everybody does not worship Percy and Annabeth,the other demigods aren't mean,Chiron is an old man,and Mr.D does not watch child porn.

Besides,who told you that Mr.D watches porn?

"It'll be better for you to be with Artemis!" Said Nico. "And be a hunteress."

No!

Wait...this is good and bad at the same time!

If she stays with Nico then Artemis won't be tortured,but if she doesn't then Nico won't be tortured!

First world problems man!

"Lets make a Sacrafice to Artmeis," Announced Albaster, "Maybe she won't be so angry then."

If you guys sacrificed to me I would be ashamed.

A bush russeled, I shot an arrow into the heart off it.....it was a satyr!

The author must hate satyrs.

Nico cut it up with his sword and we put him on a big cooking grill, Albaster did magic and fire burned it and he was sacraficed. "Hale Artmeis!" We chanted twelve times and wait for a sign. Suddenly Artemis appread misty like a Ghost.

"I exept your gift" She said, "It is sweet in my ears. But still not date, Flavia. Unless you want to not live forever immortal, and be a virgin goddess like me! You must chose!"

So that's what the title meant!

"Im only 14!" I shouted loudly.

Well,Danny phantom fought ghosts and saved the world when he was fourteen and he didn't have a choice so your lucky.

"You may make your chose at the end of your quest when you find me," Artemis said wisely. She misted away.

*Choice

"Where are you?!" I yelled. But she was misted away. I sat down and ate some amberosa.

What's amberosa?

______________________

Well,thats the end of this chapter,but I still have a question,WHERE IS THE TRUE NICO!?