Ch 38, 39, & 40

Hailey loves this story ok, shes not lying! I text her an she said she was telling teh truth. Anyways flamers keep flamin, I ignoer you all. I have many fans, they dont comment yet bc the flamers cowerd them but they will rise soon an you will be prooved lol.

Yeah, when this ended you only had 25 good comments and the rest of them were telling you stop this torture.

38....Artmeis Wise Advise

I was having a dule with Kornos! He laughed in a mean way an edvansed on me with weponry but I had more weponry, also powers.

I'm pretty sure Kornos would also have powers.Maybe summoning giant humanoid corn?

"Deathhhhhhhhhh" He yelled angry like a great turtle in Pain.

At this point I've stopped questioning Flavia's word choice.

"Stuck it" I laughed sarcasticly (exept Im a girl so he couldnt really)

Yeah, no duh.

"You will suffer nightily" Kornos yelled.

Oh god the spelling this chapter..

I flipped him off trumpantly "Looser" I said this to make him mad.

Like a loser!
*Markiplier reference*

Firstly I stabbed him in the left knee an he grabed his sythe an swung it fast at my head but I got out of the way with swiftness like a silver deer bonding gracefully (exept more like a wolf cause there hunters) an all quickly I loaded my bow with 6 arrows an I fired it at Kronos, they spedded at his heart to spew blood flow but suddenly he misted away! All the arrows killed the rest of the monsters that were there, but.....Kornos was gone! (cause he misted away.)

I'm actually impressed on how much detail she puts into the fight scenes compared to the other scenes.

"Come back an fight you cowerd!" I yelled but he did not, his heart was mettled with fear....fear from me, cause now I was a powerful demigods, the prophacy was true when the orcle said "Of demigods the ones on the quest will be teh best" I knew she spoke of me.

"Too bad Kronos misted away," Said Percy all sensative, "He should be dead now!"

Whelp, too bad so sad.

"I will kill him later an there will be no mercy this next time" I said all warrier looking.

I thought you didn't kill people because you were a good person?

Suddenly Artmeis shimbered in a sliver lighting ray! "Flavia, I have news for thou" She said.

Why lighting?Is Artmeis like a female Zeus or something?

"Omg, are you done disgusting it with the other goddesseses to see if Percy can be my bf?" I yelled.

I love how she still spells discussing as disgusting.

"Yes, we conselled longly. Hera said its not Legal, but Zeus said thou art hot an hot ppl should have the rite to make out with other hot ppl" Artmeis explaned.

"Hot people should have the right to make out with other hot people."
*Facepalms for the 50th time*
I..just..okay.Sure.
*Laughs so hard at Flavia*

I was so happy, for only once in my lifes now I was following the sliver path of happyness an fullfilment. It was like when theres a dark star at the end of the misting fogs of troubles, but this was not to be!

Oh, is there going to be a cliche plot twist?

Artmeis hanged her head sadly "Allass, Apherditi got thou final vote sense she art the godess of Love an bfs an stuff, anyway she says thou fightested with her daughters Annabeth an Piper"