Chapters 24 and 25

Lol haters, I have like 666666666 views,that means many fans so ur proved wrong in your jelousy and raicest Hate.

It's actually 14K, and most of those views are flamers and people who read it because it's so terrible it's hilarious.

24..My heart Speaks

I'm guessing this is another, Flavia gets a new boyfriend chapter.

I had my own cabin on the ship, it had black satan curtins and a bed with curtins all around it, with silver frame parts.

That would be really hard to live in.I mean, a some black is okay for a room, but if it's pitch black, how can you see?

It used to be Piper's acatually so before I made it black I had to get rid of the pink first, and all the butt naked pix of Tristan Macleen an some other preppy loser actors like Brad Pit and Justin Beiber.

"Butt naked pictures of Tristan Mclean and some other preppy loser actors like Brad Pitt and Justin Bieber"
First of all,why would Piper have naked pictures of her dad?
And Justin doesn't act.

Also Amy Addems, the blond horse.

Another blonde joke.

Tehn I got dressed in a black tank top with purple writing that said one simple word.....Death, exept it was dark purple, not the slutty pink kind.

Slutty pink kind?
What?

And I put on some really dark red jeans that were the exact right color as blood. Then cause I was part empusa I got thirty for human blood, so I snuck in Annbeth's room where she was sleeping and sucked some blood from her but not a lot cause I wasn't a socapath (see that haters)

*Facepalm*

Then I was full so I finished gettin dressed with black boots with sliver buckles on them and a black lether jacket with a skulleton on the front. Lastly I put on red lip stick that matched my jeans and some very dark purple eyeliner, and one earring that was red and shaped like a drop of human other earring was white like a weeping pearl, it matched cause I had a white steak in my hair.

I'm surprised she actually remembered that from the first chapter!

I was filled with the energy of the universal, so I stood on one of the things sticking out from the mast on the ship and I moshed with the wind like a free wild ravon of the leafs.

What the fûck.

Hazel came and joined me as we moshed in silence for a while, and Leo watched us from below cause he was a playa not a perv cause he was too hot.

....I can't imagine Hazel violently dancing.

Frank was fat and canadan,so he tried to mosh but fell off the ship but I saved his canadan ass with Telemelchus.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Then Annabeht came on the ship all green cause she didn't know she was missin some blood from her prep infuled artaries, Piper was there too.

I thought she ran away crying?

Acutely Piper was not born blond but she died her hair in her slutty disire for False beaty.

(−_−;)

They were both wearin a ton of make up and there nails were died pink. They glared at me and they were armed. I laughed cause they both had small little knifes that paled in compare to Agamenmom. (geddit pale like Nivo)