Chapter 31: Why always green?!

Kana thought that by accepting Izuku's apologies she would feel more at peace but this isn't happening

True to his words, the green-haired man is giving his best to not let her feel lonely, even though they aren't officially back together yet. After their intimate night, in the next morning, Izuku and Kana talked more openly about their relationship.

They concluded that's for the best if everything stays happening offline for now, without the world knowing, only their families. That way, both can focus more on one another without a worry about other people's thoughts.

However, Kana is still afraid.

She doesn't know if it's a gut feeling or her traumatized heart that doesn't want to suffer so much again. Kana is loving his attempts but also fears that it'll be just a matter of time before he gets comfortable again and let her alone.

"If you fear this so much, why are you even trying?" Hitoshi asked her, bored out of his mind.

"Don't talk to your sister like this, Hitoshi." Aizawa warned.

"Yeah, old man..." he rolled eyes.

Kana is now having a special moment with her family: Sunday's lunch together. Yagi, Hizashi, Chiyo, Hitoshi, Eri and Shota are all in her penthouse. The dinner table was put outside, in the garden, so they can enjoy the nice weather.

This odd and unique family tries to do this at least once a month but it has been three since the last one. Recovery Girl and All Might are the only ones fully retired, so they have more free time. The others are always busy with jobs, mentoring or studies.

"I don't get it why so much trouble over this. If he does it again you just have to kick his butt and find another man." the now-teenager Eri said simply, helping to organize the table, making the adults laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind, sis. Will you help me with this tho?" Kana winked sillily at her.

"I'm totally in!!" she giggled at the idea.

"Wow, I thought you liked the broccoli guy, he saved you!"

"Toshi, he's hurting our sister, this completely cancels all of his doings." the girl said full of attitude.

"My gosh, I'm creating a monster..." Aizawa joked, placing the dishes down and kissing her head. "Well, I warned you that love is complicated, my kit."

"Who are you to talk to me about love, dad?" Kana narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hey." Hitoshi whispered to his sisters. "Dad got out on a date with Ms. Joke last week."

"WHAT?!" the whole penthouse screamed. "DADDY HOW I'M NOT KNOWING ABOUT THIS?!"

"FUCKING FINALLY!!" Kana raised her hands to the sky. "My Goddess, this took long enough, huh?"

"Oi, language and shut up! I'm so gonna kill you for this, Hitoshi..." he sighed, thinking of ways of making him pay. "The paperwork of the next month will be all yours."