Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox

Lunchtime came around and Kana is being dragged by a very excited Uraraka to her group's table

     Lunchtime came around and Kana is being dragged by a very excited Uraraka to her group's table. Before she could even leave the class, the girl introduced herself and all of Midoriya's friends, immediately pulling the fox by her side.

     The brunette girl can already tell that she'll be great friends with the new student.

     Approaching the table, Kana saw the ones who she was trying to keep the names in mind: Tsuyu, Todoroki and Ilda. Obviously, also a very red Midoriya, just because the fox took the seat beside him.

"Ah~! Finally another girl to the group! Now we're even!" Uraraka said enthusiastically.

"Is it always only you guys?" the fox asked, eating her favorite meal: ramen. She doesn't know how these friends' things work or why the class is divided into groups, so...

"Yes, this is the MidoriyaSquad, ribbit." (Y/N) eyed the girl curiously, tilting her head to admire her. Tsuyu mirrored the action confused. "Something wrong, ribbit?"

"No, I'm just admiring. You're too cute~!" she smiled, turning her attention back to the food, not even noticing the now blushing frog girl. The others chuckled at this.

"So Kana, we're really curious about..." the brunette started.

"By 'we' she means only her." the silent boy Todoroki added.

"Haha~ ignore him, please... All of us are curious about what is your quirk! With a dad like Aizawa, you must be powerful!"

     All eyes were on her and again Izuku felt Kana tensing up, nervous to touch this subject.

"Ahmn... It's just... I'm a fox!" she grinned weakly. "Just this, a fox..."

"Aw~ this makes you even cuter!" Uraraka hugged her tightly, squeezing the girl and making her smile. Kana can only think about how good this feels. "So you can turn into a fox?!"

"Yeah, kind of..." she gulped down her food. "But only if I get my emotions out of control. Aside from that, I'm agile, fast, and other things..."

"Oh, out of control? So turning into a fox isn't a good thing for you?" Ilda asked.

"Not totally. I have a small fox form that's pretty harmless, but let's say that... If in my human form I show any fox traits beyond my whiskers isn't that good." she said and turned back to eat, finishing the conversation.

     The new friends of the fox girl got even more curious now. Especially Midoriya, who is trying to understand what her quirk has in common with Aizawa's. Maybe she just got it from her mother? He needs to find out.

~🦊~

     The first day at school was pretty eventful for Kana. Before being dismissed, it was announced that the following day will be a special one - with a field trip to the U.S.J, so the students can see closely how the rescue job works.