Chapter 01: Starting a normal life

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚: 𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐲𝐚), 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭�...

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚: 𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐲𝐚), 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

"Are you sure of it?"

     Sighing, the tall tired male looked down at the questioning girl, scratching behind his dark long hair. She changed so much since their first meeting. Taller, stronger and visibly happier. He's so proud of her.

     The fox girl is now fifteen years old. Her body grew healthy and changed a lot, with more weight, some curves and strong muscles from her hard training. Her long dark hair is now reaching the waist and her blue eyes are more vivid than ever.

     The only detail that remains the same is her characteristic whiskers, which look more like three lines drawn on each cheek but are her birthmarks.

     Or has the bad tongues say: the devil's mark. People say that because never saw her true side, not like Aizawa has seen in all these seven years of training with her.

     Training that she was practically obligated to follow rigorously to keep her quirks at bay, and the high-ups too. Even though, she still has a lot to learn, mostly about controlling her temperament. After all, if she loses her cool, the powers will get loose too.

     However, even being considered a fox girl, the only physical aspect of it that's visible is her whiskers, which remind the ones of a fox. And this is enough. If any other trait appears...

     Run.

     If it's a physical feature, Kana is being consumed by the Goddess. If it's mythical, by the Demon. Too much complexity for just a girl and this was hard for Aizawa to learn how to deal with.

"Yes, baby, I'm sure. You're ready to go to school normally, for the first time. And I'll be your teacher, so..."

"But dad..." she is reluctant. "What did the others say?"

"They don't need to say anything. You passed all the tests they created. The ones to test your anger issues, power, skills, intelligence... You surpassed every single one of them with excellence and this alone makes you better than half of that school already."

     The girl lowered her head, thinking. Kana knows that she did good and was in her best performance. After so many years, she understands what she carries within and how to keep it in balance. Her true fear now is of being judged and mistreated again.

     Think of that: the girl passed the last seven years inside a bubble, away from society, where everyone inside of it adores her, such as her uncle Hizashi, for example. So after all those years surrounded but nothing more than love and care, she can almost say that her tortuous past is forgotten.