Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!

The second and final exam starts with all examinees running to the large-scale destruction sight to search for survivors

     Kana immediately turned into her tiny fox form, guiding her classmates Izuku, Ochaco, Tenya and Mina to the nearest affected urban zone. They find a crying and injured child, calling for his grandpa.

     Kana approaches him already turning back. When she saw Izuku motioning to carry him, the girl stopped him immediately, letting him pretty confused.

"Hi~! Don't need to worry, boy! The heroes are here. Tell me, where it hurts?"

"My head! I'm scared, I want my grandpa!" he cried more, and Kana crouched to his level.

"Let's make a deal, you tell me where more it hurts, and if you're bleeding, then we go look for your grandpa. Ok?" the boy nodded.

     After being sure that she can move him safely, Kana let Izuku carry him and take him to the first aid area. All others are impressed with her calm in dealing with everything but didn't have time to talk. Soon, Kana is in her fox form again to sniff out other victims.

"You're very lucky that your friend stopped you. For sure you would lose a lot of points, boy." the kid said seriously.

     Izuku took his words as a bit of advice and tried to keep concentrating on giving the best treatment to him.

     From the bleachers, Aizawa watches his kit doing an excellent job, all proud of her, like her uncles are too. Ms. Joke smirked at this, finding it amazing to see the caring and loving side of the man.

     Aizawa only sighed, knowing her eyes are on him. He really doesn't want this now. No... Not again.

     Back in the destroyed area, Kana is having difficulty reaching some victims, there's too much debris above them and this is worrisome.

"I'm here with you, okay? Don't be afraid, I'm opening a way to you!" she yelled to them to hear, looking around for someone.

     At distance she saw Inasa, using his quirk to move debris out of the way. She sighed in relief seeing him and ran right away.

"Yoarashi~!" he turned to her. "I need your help, there are some victims under a lot of debris, I can't move alone without hurting them. Please, follow me!"

     The fox holds his hand, bringing the tall boy with her. Inasa immediately used his quirk, cautiously moving everything out of the way, cleaning the path to Kana to save the victims. The boy watched in awe at the way she cares for them.

"Are you good taking those two?" he asked, eyeing the kids and hugging her neck tightly.

"They're not injured that bad. Thanks for the help!"