Prologue: A monster

"She's a menacing to our society

"She's a menacing to our society."

"We can't trust her next to other kids or anybody."

"We must keep her at bay, hidden somewhere, for as long we can."

"I fear our efforts will be in vain and when she gets stronger, which is pretty soon, we'll be doomed!"

"It's a crime what her father did. Combine two dangerous quirks like this?! If it was separated for so many decades, there was a reason!"

"Her father already paid for this sin, she killed the old man herself. Oh Lord, the girl already is a killer."

All the talking coming from the meeting room inside Director Nezu's office is getting louder, echoing throughout the empty hallways of Yuei High School and going straight to the young girl's ears; that's just waiting for the adults to decide her fate. Only wearing some rags as clothes, barefoot and dirty, the girl eyed the wall before her with dull eyes.

Isn't like she cares anymore about how they're talking, as if she isn't there listening to all the rant. The harsh words don't even hurt at this point, this is the only type of conversation directed at her anyways. It was always like this since her birth.

And only got worst since the day she killed her father.

The eldest man from an old and feared Japanese clan family. Not that the detail that she was trying to save her mother matters, after all, the Korean woman was also considered trash.

Just like her, the woman was nothing, only "purchased" for one purpose: to breed. To give the old man a powerful son, who would carry his quirk and live for the name of his clan. Make history. Be the strongest. The only one to have the power of two gods and start a new powerful bloodline.

What a shame the Korean woman had a daughter instead.

To make things worst, the pregnancy was very risky like the gods were making them pay for daring to use their blessing like a trophy. So as soon as the girl was born, the doctors announced the woman becoming sterile, letting the old man stuck with a daughter he doesn't want, unable to fulfill his wish for a powerful successor.

With this, the woman turned more useless to the man, who only wanted to combine the powerful quirks of the Japanese Demon Fox and The Korean Spiritual Goddess Fox.

Too bad his ambition only created a murderous monster, that's even feared by the Hero Public Safety Commission (HPSC), which discarded her, stating that if the decision is to be made by them, their solution will be only one: death.

Now the remaining heroes, who teach at the Yuei High, are arguing to decide how to deal with this, so the mistakes from the past won't repeat once again. The world doesn't need another outburst from the Foxes Gods.

The heroes have to decide if they'll just let the girl rotten in Tartarus- a high-security prison, or put her down like an animal, as the HPSC wants, not needing to deal with this quirk ever again.

Honestly, the young girl in her early eight years old was waiting for the death sentence. The only person who showed minimal care before was her mother, and she is already gone.

So who would care now...?

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, a heavy hand hitting the table, shutting everyone down. And that was the first time the fox girl listened to the voice of her savior.

"I will take care of her."

🦊

Name: Kana (仮名) (meaning: Powerful)
Family name: Classified (Disinherited)
Quirk: Demon Fox, Spiritual Goddess Fox

Demon Fox: A powerful force of nature that ignites the individual's body with immeasurable red and orange flames, giving them the outline from the nine-tailed fox around the whole body, like armor, and the fierce of the ancient Japanese Demon Fox.

Usually, it's only activated by intense willpower or strong emotions, which will only bring destruction and death because of the incontrollable Demon's Fury. However, before this force is totally unleashed by the individual, it'll be possible to see in the person an abrupt change of appearance in the eyes and hair colors; also in the body and ambient temperature. A signal to get away from it.

Spiritual Goddess Fox: Gives the individual the ability to control spiritual fire, a singular white and blue flame that will obey the urge of the individual and can not be extinguished by any normal means. Also, the individual is blessed by the Korean Spiritual Goddess Fox with incredible speed, agility, physical strength and the ability to dash incredible distances.

The individual will also be blessed with the appearance of the said Goddesses, mostly pictured as a person with silky dark hair and vibrant blue eyes. But don't be a fool with the name, even a Goddess has fury and must be contained at all costs.

The individual also can change into the Spiritual Fox form, where the ears and nine tails from the Goddess appear, boosting all the skills. However, staying in this form is dangerous, cause it can make the individual fall under the Goddess Fox's control.

The true appearance of said Goddess Form is unknown, never once seen before.

Downsides: If the individual succumbs to the power of those quirks, using the quirks at maximum, they'll be possessed by the willpower of those entities. The results can only be two: death and destruction.

Be warned!

yep, i'm doing this again! get ready for some fluffy shit because izuku is my baby! see ya~!