Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance

Days after her first night with Todoroki, Kana is again focusing on her hero job

Days after her first night with Todoroki, Kana is again focusing on her hero job. Gladly it's a time of the year when fewer natural catastrophes are happening, so she's doing more patrolling and fighting some villains.

No, she isn't avoiding the men again. On the contrary, Kana still talks with Shouto after the incredible moment they shared. But both of them know that it was more guided by physical attraction than anything else.

Kana and Shouto are two powerful heroes, with a wealthy life and owners of gorgeous visuals. As the media is always saying, they have all required to be the best couple the world ever saw, trending in all topics, and being the face of a lot of brands and magazines.

Not only now but also with their future kids that could be incredibly stronger than the duo, having a promissory future waiting for them. Todoroki and Kana have everything to work as a couple.

Everything except love.

At least, not now. Kana feels more desire and want from him than any other feelings, which doesn't bother her or him. Both are just exploring new things, trying to discover new emotions in each other. That's why Kana just keeps going.

As she said before, love is a word that scares her now, so a not-so-serious relationship doesn't seem like a bad idea right now. However, none of them touched this specific subject yet, so the woman fox doesn't know if they're something.

And that's a bit of a problem for her still hurting heart. It's not Todoroki's fault or responsibility. No, this is her problem to worry about. Kana can feel that meanwhile Ahri is enjoying the pleasurable relationship, Kurama wants a mate for life. And by thinking of it, she always ends up with the same answer.

Kana's heart still longs for Izuku Midoriya.

"We really love him, huh? Ahri? Kurama? I can feel you both are in the same way I am, even tho one is more conformed with what we have now than the other..." she smiled bitterly, watching the sunset from her garden, leaning over the rail.

Both foxes only growled in annoyance but didn't deny it. No need, Kana knows better. Just like her, Ahri and Kurama are hurting by all that happened, they equally spent a lot of time with Izuku too, and had great adventures by his side.

However, all the hurting doesn't change the fact that the feeling is still there, deep inside her heart.

Kinda frustrating.

The doorbell's sound ranged around Kana's apartment and she frowned, confusion written all over her face. On the way to the door, she snorted, now knowing who is reaching her at this time of the night.

"Wow, you remembered I have a door and didn't climb my building!" Kana said ironically when she opened the door to see Izuku.

"We can call it an evolution already, don't you think?" he smirked down at her, noticing her silky nightgown. 'She always looks so sexy using those... Fuck.'