Chapter 28: Beloved

Spoiled, worshipped, beloved

     That's how Kana is feeling after her first date with Todoroki. It has been one week and he just doesn't stop.

     Every day she arrives at her office, a small and delicate bouquet is waiting for her, always with a note containing a poem, a word, or a quote.

"He's so romantic..." she smiles bitterly, placing the gifts next to the others, so she can take them home and plant them in her garden.

"You don't sound so enthusiastic about it, Nana..." Ochaco said concerned. The brunette will be working together with her foxie friend today, doing some patrolling. "How are you feeling with all this?"

"Honestly? Overwhelmed." holding the other's hand, Kana sat on the couch, to talk a bit before work. "Shouto is so incredible and romantic, I would never guess this because of his cold personality."

"Maybe he's just like this with you? I never really saw him with anyone else."

"I know... But even being touched by all this, my heart is still with Izuku."

"That's normal, Nana. He's your first love and you guys were together for years. It'll not be easy to let this go."

"I didn't want to let go..."

"Did Deku search for you?"

"Not even once... It seems like... He liked that I ended our relationship, y'know? So he just disappear for good. Probably working his ass out."

"I don't understand him... You guys were so lovely together, always caring, helping, and treasuring each other... And out of nowhere he just left you behind."

"We got together too young... Now I get what my dad meant when he told me that I was too young to love. When Izuku matured, he went from being a loveable boy to a workaholic man. Just I stayed the same..."

"Men are so difficult. Lucky are Jirou, Momo and Mina who get to like women too. It sucks to be straight." Kana laughed at this.

"Sure does, Coco. But tell me, what about you and Kacchan?!"

"Girl, this man will end me someday. Like, literally. It's like dating a volcano, in all meanings! When I last expect he is on me, intense and hard. Like I'm the last woman on earth."

"By your red cheeks, I imagine this is good~"

"Best man I had in my life. I feel like I'm a god and he's always worshipping me. He never fails in showing me how much he appreciates my presence and cares a lot!"

"Incredible to see Katsuki Bakugou on his knees for someone."

"You have no idea~ Gosh, let's go work already, I'm getting hot just by thinking of him."

     Laughing about it, both women proceed to do their patrol around the city, to stop and prevent any villain act, which is simple to Kana with her heightened senses.