Chapter 13: True friendship

By the way Kana is now excitedly waiting for the bus to the Forest Camp, it seems like nothing bad happened in the last few days

   By the way Kana is now excitedly waiting for the bus to the Forest Camp, it seems like nothing bad happened in the last few days. But this is just her Goddess's side screaming to be in nature. She only wants to few the earth underneath her feet/paws and the wind against her hair/fur. That's also the reason for her being now transformed.

"Oi, Kana~! How many energy drinks did you have this morning?" Kirishima jokes seeing the girl jumping around.

"None! I can't consume any caffeine for obvious reasons! This is just me being super hyped to run in the forest!" her happiness and big smile are contagious, making all class get excited too.

   The fox is wearing tight gym pants that have a cute and circled miniskirt as an extra detail in a blue tone matching her tails. Also, a tight black sleeveless shirt firmly securing her big cup size. There's a colorful shoe in the outfit too but honestly, this only a detail. She already wants to throw it away and run barefoot.

   Kana hates to use shoes.

"I see you ready for our trip!" Izuku chuckles at the jumpy fox, not being able to stop his eyes from running over her whole curvy body, letting him breathless. "Y-You're very be-beautiful too, by the way..."

"Thanks, Izu~! It has been so long since I got to run in the forest, I can't wait! My Goddess is impatient!"

     As the bus came and all students sat safely in their accents, the trip officially started. On the way, everyone chatted about innumerous subjects, playing, listening to music, or just being noisy.

     Kana and Izuku sat together, both joking around and the fox got a few opportunities to piss off Bakugou along the way.

   After an hour of traveling, the bus made a restroom break. Surprisingly to them, the heroes from the team The Pussycats were waiting there, to welcome them and talk about some things from the forest. Kana fell in love with their costumes right away!

"Aaand you guys have three hours to reach the base!" one of the cat-women says.

"This is a race? A challenge? Can we go now?" a very bouncy fox asked, raising her hand. When she saw the woman nod, Kana immediately ran, jumping down the hill.

"KANA!" the class screamed in surprise.

"I LOVE HER ALREADY!" Pixie-bob said, using her quirk to send the others down to the fox girl, all of them screaming down the hill. "Your daughter sure is something, Aizawa!"

     "You have no idea... Be sure that she'll run around this entire mountain just today."

     While the adults are taking the bus to the base, the class fell at the edge of the forest, trying to understand where exactly they have to go.

"KANA!" Izuku called out to find her and the girl just appeared in front of him in a blink, wagging all her tails in sync, ears twitching everywhere. "There you are! Gosh, you pupils are huuuuge right now!"