Chapter 03: Tiny fox

The next day, when the sun was starting to rise, Kana was ready to go see her dad, using her school uniform already

The next day, when the sun was starting to rise, Kana was ready to go see her dad, using her school uniform already. The hardest thing was to wake up her uncle Hizashi but after some threats about 'burning down his apartment', they're now in the hospital.

"Sorry, but is way too early for visitation..." the nurse said smiling weakly.

"But this urgent... My auntie Chiyo is in here?" the girl pouted. "Uncle, call her, please!"

"No need, my girl, I'm right here!" the sweet voice of Recovery Girl caught their attention, and the fox ran to hug her right away, kissing her tiny auntie. "I knew you would come this early. C'mon, your father is awake."

     Following the old lady, they reached the room with the two special patients: Yagi and Shota. Kana ran immediately to her mummy-like dad, resisting the urge to hug him.

"I was so worried about you! How did you let the situation get so out of control, daddy?!" she cried to him, only receiving a sigh as an answer. "And before you ask: yes I'm good. I didn't lose control and didn't hurt none of my classmates or the heroes."

"I wasn't going to ask..." his voice came muffled due to the bandages and she eyed him suspiciously, with a narrowed gaze. "Yet~..."

"I just knew it... Hey, I'm talking with you too, Uncle Yagi! This was very imprudent with your successor. Your kid is all worried and would've jumped into action if I didn't stop him!"

"Wha-What do you mean by successor?" Yagi tried to play dumb.

"No need to hide, I know who's the boy already. You both have the same aura, it was easy to find out." she crossed her arms, making Chiyo laugh.

"I called she would just find out as soon as she saw him! That's my girl~ Good scolding too! I already did mine. They acted improperly, like a bunch of kids!" she chuckled.

"Dad is gonna be ok, auntie?"

"Honestly, my dear, he almost lost his eye in that fight. From now on will be very troublesome for him to use his quirk. It was  difficult to heal him and all the broken bones, but now he's fine."

"Don't worry, my kit. Daddy is fine. I'm even going to work today." the girl looked at him incredulous and the old lady by her side sighed.

"I was hoping you'd change his mind, Kana."

"Since when do I have such power?" she snorted. "There's no way he'll hear me."

"Talking about power..." Yagi started. "You did a good job yesterday. You dealt with the villains alone skillfully and didn't hurt yourself nor lose control... Congratulations, young Kana. You did well."

"Thanks, uncle. It was so difficult... I almost fail to control the demon fox... I still can hear its fury and desire to end the handy guy..."

"My kit, you made it and that's what matters. You used a bit of its quirk but didn't let it control you. The rest we can deal with later, ok?"