Twenty Three

The world never hurt me,
But it's you and your words.

~~~
This episode contain sensitive topic.

"Stop" you said to Jin, who kept trying to undress you. But he didn't stop. He rubbed you belly. You're trying to stop him from morning, last day Jin marked you. Namjoon came morning to pick you both. If it's not namjoon, Jin would be tie you to get what he want. he dropped you in front of building, Jin went with namjoon because he had to change his formal attire. Before he came to office.

Every hybrids smelled Jin on you and looked shocked and surprised. Risa, run to confirm scent. She has that pained expression. You looked away with gulit. And now, It's Lunch time. Jin wished to have lunch with you. So, as usual you brought some noddles for you both. But Jin got his interest in you than food.

"I just wonder, how it will be look like when you bear my cubs" Jin got addiction on your little belly fat, which is because of Jin's cooking skill.

"Mr.kim. lunch time is almost gonna over" you rise your voice little.

"Mr.kim, seokjin-shi, jinne oppa. Everything is just arousing me. How it will be, if you call me daddy?" Jin pressed his mark on your shoulder. You moaned. He making you weak with his every move.

"Please, let me go. We can do it later." You breathed. His sucking the mark. He released you. He adjust your clothes and hair. Then pecked you.

"Okey." Jin smiled. You waste no time. Run out. It's felt little werid. He just said okey. No other words. Suspicious but don't have time to think about it.

You had no idea, it will gonna happen like this. Hoseok with just white robe and Jin pouring some drinks for you, he also just wearing robe too. You stood there without words.

Jin had out works so he leave a hour before you. Jimin came and picked you, he stopped in your house to take clothes for next day. You confused, and texts to Hoseok. He didn't reply any of that. You tried since morning. He was out of reach. Jimin took prince with him. And dropped you penthouse which is belongs to Kims.

"Go, take a shower baby. Then we can chill" Hoseok said as he pressed his own mark on collar bone. Hoseok's mark was visible to everyone. Unless you cover it. He selected the place like that.

"Obey him baby" Jin gave glass to you. You looked at both of them. They are intimadeing you by their look. It's clear they filled with lust. You looked back at door, a hand turned your head back to them. They practically towering over you. "Drink it babz" Jin took glass to your lips. It's just red wine, but something not right. "want to shower?" Jin whispered in your ear.

"Or want to shower together?" Hoseok whispered other ear. You felt like electric shook in your body. You just want run away from there. It's not what you signed up for.

Both of them pinned you on wall, Hoseok working on top and Jin working on bottom. Hoseok squeezed your breast and kissed your lips aggressively as he tored your blouse. Jin tored your pants then pressed his fingers on your clothed cunt.

"Who is first Hyung?" Hoseok asked Jin. He playing with your bra, time goes by they excited you.

"Ofcourse. It's both of us together, that's what she want to right? Seven at the same time" Jin words implying something that hurts you.

"I don't want let me go" you said. You love them, but Jin acussing you like you whoring around. You tried to remove yourself from them. You felt disgust and furious.

"I'm just kidding baby, right hobi?" Jin tored panties. Hoseok stopped what he doing. He felt hurt, by Jin words. He connected his lips with you and kissed softly. You felt Jin moving his fingers inside you.

"It won't hurt" Hoseok whispered. You felt betroyed. You thought atleast Hoseok will help you. He tored your bra too. Tears found its way. Jin lift you from Hoseok and tossed you on bed. You covered yourself with mattress. Jin throwed it somewhere on glass wall. By that wall, you can see whole Seoul. The sky was dark. So, the city has colourful lights. It's beautiful view. He didn't bother to put cortains. Who's going to watch?

Hoseok came behind you. His naked chest hit your back "Stop, please. I'm begging you guys." You cried.

"I found my new kink today" Jin said as he took off his rope. And kneeled front you. Hoseok sucking your skin, you felt his dick on your back. Jin locked with your lips. You bite him to stop. "Oh my, it's getting hot" he grapped your hair and you groaned cause of pain. You cried more and says stop it. Hoseok didn't show any signs of worry nor gulit. It's clear Jin enjoying it. "Hoseok take care her little tight pussy. I'm taking her ass" Jin slapped you ass and turned your body. Your chest hit with Hoseok.

Hoseok waste no time, he soon slipped himself inside you. You felt cold liquid in you asshole, Jin put his finger inside you, he poured some oil and finger your anus to take it. Hoseok waiting for Jin. You felt suffocating, you hit Hoseok as you cry out loud. His dick was thick, he was forced it inside, it gave more pain to you. You felt another pain too. Jin sliping his length inside you by anus. You screamed them stop, and let you go. You hit them, they didn't care.

You whined like kid, they moved fast. You felt more pain both holes. You sure Jin length was hitting somewhere in your large intestine. Hoseok abouseing your womanhood. You stopped trying, get tired. Your body wasn't in your control. You cummed three times in row. First it Jin filled your intestine, then it's Hoseok fulled your uterus. Both took off, you lift your knees to chest and hugged you. Everything hurts. Your screams and tears goes vein. You never thought they will rape you like this.

"Why?" You asked them. Hoseok now fingers in your anus and Jin removed your knees and open it wide. "Why you doing this to me?" You asked Jin. Jin stopped to look at you. You cried and yelled at Hoseok. Who put his thickness in your ass. Jin also followed his doing. You already tired, can't fight anymore so whimpered.

"You asked for it" Jin replied as he moving.

"I never" you breathed.

"You did. Very first day of your confusion. You said you don't know how to express your love right? So let me clear you this. It's not love. It's just lust. So, let us statisfy you." Jin signaled Hoseok. Hoseok took himself. Jin pinned you down and thrust more faster, harder.

"No, I didn't mean it AHHHHH STOP PLEASE" you cried. Hoseok closed your mouth with clothe. It made you hard to breath.

"Mean it or not. Don't go away from me. It's hard to see you anymore man" hoseok stroked your cheeks. Jin cummed in you. He fall on your side. Hoseok now, filled your side to hug you. You felt tired and worned out. You just want them stop and fall in endless sleep.

"I never mean it. I... I want"

"Shhh, just let us take care of you. Don't worry anymore. We can take care of prince and your parents too. Just relax and stay with only us" hoseok kissed on your fore head. His words made you wide awoke. What he just said?

"Wh ...what you mean?" You asked him but Jin hugged you with hoseok.

"He means, you are under our captive from now on. You never gonna see sun again" your want to argue and run away, you stood up to push them, but soon you stand you felt dizzy and felt pain your whole body. You fall back. The black spots returned and soon you didn't hear whatever they are saying, vision blurred. You soon blacked out.