Nine

When I see you, I forget my pain.
When I see you, I forget my past.
When I see you, you become my smile.
But, I never thought you will become my pain too.

~~~

You felt fur under your skin, it rough, still it's soft in its own way. Warm, and comfy. You opened your eyes and see a big bear which is double time of your size. You Wiggled you move away from it, but it hugged you tight. Who do you think it is? It's hoseok. He is only brown bear you know. His paws and claws are holding you carefully, don't want hurt you accidentally.

Hoseok changed to his human form. "Sleep little more sweet" he hugged you tight.

"Ho... Hobi you're n.. naked" you shutters your words. He smiled at you, you were closing your eyes tightly. He chuckled and put you down on floor. You both laying on floor. If his animal If climb on bed, bed will into pieces. He came back in minutes and lift you. Then set you lay on bed, he hugged your back and pulled you towerd him. Your back hit his chest. He start to cuddle and scent.

"Hobi, are in heat?" You asked. There is no way, he giving a cuddle when he is in his normal mind. Because the seven of them probably kill you soon. Hoseok licked your skin again.your body Shivered, you remembered before lose conscious. He did same thing, his close contact made you feel something, you felt the part organ which is between your legs, felt different. It's not foreign to you, but you never like this toward them. You shared same bed lot of night before. You scared.

"Your scent is sweet, it's inviting" hoseok kissed your cheek. It was start to heal, his saliva, it made easier. If it's not because if his saliva, you face must be swollen like ballon. Hybrids l strength wasn't joke. He pulled you toward him more closely. You already glued with him. He licked to your neck. You Shivered.

"Stop." You breathed.

"Don't you like it?" hoseok, licked you chin and his grapped it and turned your face toward him. Your one side of face was red because of slap and other one was red because of hoseok. He looked at your eyes with daze, you are melting inside. His eyes travels to your lips, he licked his own. He gulped, as he closed the small distance between you.

"Jung hoseok stop. Jin, namjoon, yoongi, taehyung, please someone came. Jungkook, Jimin, someone please" you suddenly wiggling in hoseok's grap. Hoseok suprised as looking at you. You are trying to escape from him. Your scent clearly said, you were turned on, also scared at Sae time. Hoseok clsoed your mouth with his hands. "Mmm.mmmm mmmm"

"Cute" he kissed on his hand which is closed your mouth.

"Y/n, we're sorry. But you have to stay with hoseok for a while. We can't approach you right now. Hoseok trapped in his head space. Right now, his animal instincts are higer than human side. Just hang on there" Namjoon yelled from another side of door. Now you realised why he didn't lose. He using full strength on you. You stopped and stayed like before.

"Y/n" he breathed. He kissed on your neck again. You don't know what to do!. You experienced hoseok's heat. You didn't go in their apartment for a week. His heat were intense than others, so they also avoided your scents. Even though, hoseok broke their door and knocked yours. One day you were caming from convenience store, you caught by him. You couldn't escape from him, and others also not present at that time. He trapped you in stairs. He didn't wait to get room, he almost teared your cloths, thanks to eunwoo came. He knocked hoseok from back.

You doubt, you can escape from him now. His hands travelled under cloths. You Wiggled from him. But he is stronger than you.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He took his hand back.

"Oppa, let's cuddle and sleep. I'm missed your cuddles" you said as you put your head on neck. He chuckled.

"Okey, cuddle. But I won't sleep. You will leave again" he said. His voice filled with sorrow.

"No, I will be here when you woke up" you said. If he sleep, he will be normal again. Hybrids will trapped in their head space, when they stressed lot. Only sleep can help them. But it's hard, get them sleep.

"Y/n, do you know why I couldn't trust humens?" He asked you.

"No"

"When before your birth, when before my birth, government announced. The human who has hybrid child, the government will give fund to rise them. At that time, hybrids got their own law, they got freedom. And blah blah. But the important thing is, because of the annocement, humen breed with hybrids to get child. The fund was pretty high. My parents also one of them. My mother was human, my father is hybrid." Hoseok connect your forehead with him. His closed eyes, he was sad.

"If you're uncomfortable, don't talk about it" you cupped his face. He opened his eyes and made eye contact. He lean and pecked your lips. He smirked at your reaction.

"I'm comfortable with you. So, why not." He pecked again before he continue "My mother got what she want. She spend the money on crads and drugs. My father was just a toy for her pleasure. They both looked at me like, I'm just a ATM mechine. They both showed their frustration on me. They have to send me to school. The humen  ignored the wounded hybrid. The humen students bullied me. At that time, hybrids starts to learn. So it's hard. And it's hurts. Everything hurts, and finally oneday another wounded hybrid friend approched me. He is namjoon, his brothers took me under their wings. They has their own problems and wounds, they also hurted  like me, they had their own story but still they treated me. That's why I hate humen, because they ignored my pain and gave more." He sighed as he pecked your lips again.

"Tch don't cry baby" he wiped your tears. It's sad, hoseok had to deal with that. You know, they has their pasts. But you don't know what is it. 

"I'm not" you hugged him. He chuckled. "I will give my love, that you didn't receive at your childhood" you said. You meant it.

"Will you?"

"Yes"

"Will you love me only me? Not others. Only me?" He cupped your face and looked deep into your eyes with pleas.

"Hoseok, I love you and I love them too. I don't think, I can control it. I'm sorry" you looked down. More tears come out. He hugged you, he sniffed your neck.

"It's okey, as long as you love me. It's okey" he kissed your skin.

"Will you forgive me?" You asked him.

"I never mad at you. It's just. I can't just abandon them and hold your hands. They are my family, but I disappointed at you. I want you only for me. I want your love and eyes only on me" he said. He cupped you face and connected your lips.

"What will happen now?" You asked him.

"I don't know. Thinking about their past and present. They may or may not forgive you. But I'm sure, it's hard for them accept you again. I hope time will tell everything. And for us. I love you, I love to meet you, date you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you. His eyes filled with love. You want to say yes. But,

"If you ask me again after a nap, I will tell my answer." You said. Maybe he shared all this because he is sick. What will happen when he woke up. Who knows?.