Two

Don't doubt my love. It may silent but it's hold the emotions that words can't express.

~~~

"Finally she understand and Move out, We should not allowed her at first place" taehyung said loud to Jungkook who didn't care. You heared. They walked away from their own door.

"Brother, carefull" you said when a worker almost tripped. He thanked and said it's fine. You faced the incharge. "Call me when you complete. Have a nice day" you said and walked to lift. You still has time to move out. It's the things you sold. You don't need sofa or other digrative items. They are not movers but delivers.

The apartment you going move was really small. It's only got living space with attached kitchen and bathroom. It got no bedroom. But it was safer than recidency. Not much as this big apartment. But still it was safe. Rent was okey to pay. Not too much far.

"Hey y/n. Good morning" you heared your name. You turn and faced the teen girl. She wored her school uniform.

"Hey Miri, good morning" you sweetly smiled. You both shared same way. She heading to bus stop.

"Are you going to move?" she asked. Little whine escaped from her throat. She lowered her dog ears. And her tail too.

"Not today. But in this weekend" you said while caressing her ears. She let out the sigh. She loved when you touch her fur. You are good cuddling partner too.

"Why? Because of oppas?" She asked. She know you and them aren't together like before. And the rumers spread well because of their girlfriends. Your neighbours also disappointed with you too. Humen or hybrids, They just don't want to be near you.

"No" you said. What you will say? Not because of them. But your own life problems.

"So, apartment residents?" She asked. The hint of anger in her voice. She hated it. The rumers and residents both. You are nice and good eonnie for her. For everyone. You never increased your voice. You gave nothing but love. You loved everyone. If you love seven of them, you deserve it. It's their luck, that you love them.

"No, I got my own problems. But it's not pleasent to say." You said. Your voice soft. You felt like in your throat something stucked. You controlled you tears. It's hurts.

"What is it eonnie?" Even though you tried hard. She smelled the bitter in air. You are sad. It made her sad too. She want punch the seven oppas. And put some sense in their head. Y/n eonnie sad because of you. You don't deserve her. "It's them. I will kill everyone for you, don't cry" she hugged you. She don't get it, what's the problem love seven. What's the problem between humen and hybrids. She got bullied too, because she is hybrid.

"It's not them. It's... It's just I couldn't endure the things, it's felt unfair. It's hard to live as a adult." You said. It's not that long, you start your own life. You soon faced the problems soon you got job. You beared the things when you got them. It's felt like it will be okey soon. You didn't let them know, but they comfort you.

"Being a adult is hard?" She asked you. You still didn't break tears. The bitterness in air was increased. The hybrids who ever crossed you guys. Looked at you with worry.

"It's hard. Really hard. No one going to take care of you. And you have to take care others. Elders and youngers both." You said. You guys almost reached the bus stop. "That's your bus" you said to pointing at the bus which is stopping right now. Miri widen her eyes with fear and start to run toward it.

"Eonnie bye. I will see in evening" she yelled. Around you everyone looked at her then you with annoyed expression. You embressed and walked away.

You entered inside the coffee shop. That's where you usually get coffee every morning.

"Usual" the familiar panda hybrid asked you. You looked at him.

"Yeah" you said with daze thinking about new apartment and the movers who rightnow moving some extra things. "NO" suddenly you increased you voice. And looked around you and embressed more. Panda looked at you with shock. You never increased you voice in public. Your voice always soft. That's what he like more in you. "Sorry, it's not. I .. I forget something" you said and run out. You forgot about your lack of money. You just walked in like you walk every morning.

You looked back inside by glass door. The panda still looking at you while taking order from another one. His eyes filled with worry. You bowed apologically, and walked past.

You reached the work buliding. It's advertising company. And do disignings too. The buliding held lot of work opportunities but only talented ones will get chance. Others only can look at the building with longing. You're lucky enough get inside. High salary. Decent white collar job. If it's not your education and housing loans and hospital expenses, you don't have to move out of the apartment. If you say you got money problems when you working the place like this, everyone will laugh.

You gulped and get inside. Without coffee in your hands, you felt like something empty. Feeling empty, you hate it. You walked in lift, as looking at your fingertips. 'if I sell this silver ring, how much I will get' you thought.

"Good morning y/n. What world you're living?" You scared at the sudden voice calling you. You looked at the person. It was Johan beside him Jin. He looking at the closed door. The frown evident in his face. He hate Johan Specking with you.

"Good morning Mr. Jo. And Mr.kim. I woke up wrong side of bed today. That's all." You smiled at them. Johan frowned. He know something is wrong, you masked the sorrow which is present few seconds ago by smile. He choose to now mention it.

"I heared you are moving" he said. Jin tched. He looked back at him with glare. You nodded.

"Yes in this weekend" you said. Jin confused, he saw movers in the morning. But you saying it's weekend. And he can clearly smell the bitter taste, it's suffocating. He want get out of lift soon.

"Oh" Johan choose to not voicing the confusion. If Jin want to clear it, he can ask about it. And Johan only heared from him. So he can't ask more. "Where?"

"It's not that far. Just half hour bus ride" you said the distance not  the place. Johan want to ask where exactly. But who he is to ask?. Compared to Jin he wasn't much close to you. He just a ex menti. And good co worker. But he cared for you. He hoped, you have to be safe.

You are nice person. There is plenty of chances both hybrids and humen hurt you. You're physically weak compared to world. Johan couldn't say out loud. He is know Jin longer than he know you. But still he thought 'you are more deserve than them. Why are you hurting?' 

There is Jin. He also want to ask where are you moving?. Why suddenly?. But can't voice it. You broke their trust. His trust. He run out soon lift open. He couldn't dare to stay inside soon. The bitterness was too much.

The hybrids looked at you soon you came out. The hint of bitterness always present with now a days, they thought because it was Jin. But This bitter taste is high for morning. Still you smiled big and said "good morning everyone" the hybrids couldn't tolerate and looked away. But humens looked at you disgust. You ignored them like everyday.