Eight

If you're my treatment,
I'm willing to get sick.

~~~

"I will wait here" you said. Jin need to get his car key. It was in their apartment. He can quickly grap it. Or call someone to bring it. It's his wish. But you don't want go back where you lived before. It's uncomfortable and it will give more pain to you. Jin expected bitter taste, but he smelling rose and chocolate more he spend seconds with you. He looked at you. How can you get happy, with someone who slapped you and yelled at you?. You are unbelievable!.

"Okey" he said and walked to lift. But he returned his heels. "Came with me." He grapped your wrist again and pulled you toward lift.

"Seokjin-shi, let go. I'm not child. I promise, I won't run away. I will stand where you left." Your words don't have any effects. The lift already closed its door. You sighed and looked at Jin's face. He facing door. His ears switching left and right, then down. His tail swaying, his nose switching. The smell of blossomed rose and hot chocolate. He hates to admit it, but the truth is. He loving the smell. And in lift there is no way out, it's more inviting. He want to scent you, rose and plum cake with hot chocolate, will be tasty. He shock his head. You looking at him.

He hoped off the lift, you followed him. He put code on it and opened the door. He stood outside, don't know go in or not. You choose wait outside. Because you don't want face anyone. It's awkward. Jin get inside, you waited outside. You looked at your old apartment door. You just left a day ago. And you standing front of it. After few seconds, he came back.

"What are you doing?" He asked you. His faked his annoying face.

"Waiting?" You doubts your answer.

"For what?" He frowned.

"For you."

"Tch, came inside" he yelled.

"But.."

"Just came already" he yelled and went inside again. You whined, it's Monday. They all hate Monday, so they mostly stay in. Or start their day afternoon. Taehyung and jungkook both are painters, they mostly stay in home. Jimin and hoseok they both own a dance school as partners. They mostly busy in evenings. Not mornings. Yoongi is music producer, he own a studio he mostly like to stay home or there. Namjoon he is busy man, he is lawyer. And he wish to start his Monday with relaxing way unless he has some urgent case to handle.

You gulped and deep sighed. You practically, going inside lion den. Of course, the three lions are inside. And other four exotic animals as well. You stepped in, before Jin calling you.

You looked around like a rabbit, which is caught in trap. It's not your first time here. The most of the days, you practically lived here. You even stayed your nights, when your apartment just two feet distance. They stayed in yours too.

"Sit there" Jin comments.

"Seokjin-shi.." you started.

"Don't talk back" he interput.

You goulped as sit on couch. The apartment is silent, guess they went outside.

"Y/n?"

"What she doing here?"

"Who allowed her?"