Fifteen

Don't want to wake up,
If you are  my dream.

~~~

You didn't expect wake up like this. Taehyung more like sleep on top of you. He pinned your left hand above your head as your other hand under his body which is sandwiched both of your body. His one leg lied between your both legs, and his crotch pressing between your legs. More importantly his face pressing between your breasts. You felt air on stomach, you guessed your cloth lift in your sleep. It's awkward and if woke up like this it will embressing.

You tried to push him away, but he didn't move. "Tae. Wake up. Kim taehyung" you called him. He frowned, and move little, but it turned more dangerous.

He pressing his crotch more, which you felt on cunt. Also, you felt it getting wet. In inhaled air, now his head on your neck. His hot breath hitting your skin, it made you Shiver.

"Ta.. taehyung wake up. please" you begged as trying to remove one of your hand. More you trying to wake him up, he pressed more. Your breath hitched. "Op... Oppa, please" you felt wet on your skin. He sucking you skin. "Taehy..." you Shivered. You felt werid in stomach.

"Yes Baby, do you want more?" he wasn't sleeping but playing with you.

"Move" you breathed.

"Move? Okey" taehyung grinding his hip as he squeezed you breast. You bite to control your moan. It's wrong. Taehyung has girlfriend.

"Stop, yo.. you has girlfriend" you breathed as yelled.

"Yes, I have. So what?" Taehyung lift his head and looked at your eyes straight. He let go of you both hands. You stopped him by his cheast.

"Stop." You said. You are not strong mentally. You will submit, if he continues this.

"You're inviting. I want it more" he connected your lips. You widen your eyes, in few seconds you closed your eyes and respond back. He kissed passionately, his lips moved sink with you. He bite Lower lips little, you moaned as permitted him. He immediately dominant you.

You felt cold air on your lower part, and gasped. You didn't notice it, taehyung tored the pants. Taehyung chased your lips again. You tried to push him, but he pinned your both hands above your head. He traveled to collar bone. He tored the panties too. Your breath hitched. His pinched your cunt, it gave a sensation. You rubbing your both legs together. He slapped a Thigh.

"Keep looking at me. And moan loudly as you can" he said. He entered his finger inside, it's hard to keep eye contact. You closed eyes, to adjust the new little entrance. He bite your Breast, you gasped for another sensation he literally torturing you.

"Taehyung" you moaned. He moved his finger in and out. But needed more, something big. You whined as he moved faster. You shy to ask him, he took off his finger. Then you felt something little and wet.

He write G by his tongue against your pussy. You body twitched. You felt his smirk, on your sensitive skin. His big hand squeezing your breast, you held his hand to stop him. It's too much. Your last sex was two years ago, with ex-boyfriend. But taehyung giving, a totally new experience. You never felt this much pleasure. Soon you felt, hard in your stomach.

"Tae.. taehyung" you moaned. Taehyung added two fingers at the same time. His tongue and fingers moved fast. Soon you released warm liquid. You breathed hard. Taehyung wiped everything clean by his tongue. He crawled back to you and gave hitted kiss. He pressed in hard crotch on your naked pussy.

"Let's take care of mine" he whispered in your lips. "You have my clothes with you right?" Taehyung asked as he removed his clothes, you removed your t shirt and bra. He toom off his boxers. The six inch dick stood straight. He chuckled at your shocked expression.

You put his member in you. Your breath hitched you again.

He didn't wait longer. He thirst faster soon he put himself inside you. He lifted your legs and wrapped around his waist. It made it easier for him. He moved fast. He is hybrid anyway. He hit your sensetive part, every thirst. You orgasamed two time but he still moving, his dick getting slippery because of your orgasams. When you felt your third one on your way, he moved more fast to chase realise. You orgasamed first, then he took off his dick and realised it out. His breath hitched, he lean on your shoulder.

"It's unexpected. But I don't regret." He said. Soon guilt replaced your pleasure. You avoids his gaze. He cupped your face and kissed your lips. "Let's keep it secret for now." He kissed more. You felt, another weight inside your heart. You are official girl friend to hoseok and now you helping taehyung cheat on his girlfriend with you.

Taehyung and you showered. Taehyung helped you to clean the room and chase the scent little.

You put plate front of taehyung, who feeding kitty. The kitty getting close with him. The two felines are not enemies anymore. Taehyung took bite from his food.

"Why did you do that?" You asked him.

"Why?. I can explain it with word of lust." He answered.

"Lust?" You don't how to react it.

"Yes, lust. I always imagined you in my bed. under me. inside you. But I afraid to show it. I have girlfriend, you're my friend, my brother's friend too, and a human. I know, my brothers will kill me, if they know it. But I wanted it at that time. Your scent inviting, too hard to resist. But more importantly, I wanted you. I know hoseok is your boyfriend, but you know? what he said yesterday?" Taehyung laughed.

"What?" He was excited and happy. You looked straight into your eyes with smirk.

"He said he won't mind sharing you with us, if we want. Others frowned but I liked it." He chuckled as he abandon his food and walked to you. You moved back, soon you hit wall.

"And I thought. he won't mind, If take you first" he lift your chin. You didn't expect this from him.