Thirty one

"Will it's okey for you?" Yoongi asked as he concerntrating on the road. You looked at him. His pale face was something always you find it beautiful. You always want touch his face, find it warm or cold. Sometimes you thought him as a vampire because of his skin tone. His skin was you always got jealous for it.

"Y/n" yoongi stopped car and looked at you with widen eyes. "Are you okey? Why you looking at me like that?" A small red tint on his cheek. You smiled. Yoongi completely turned to your side.

"It's nothing" you said. It's been while you and yoongi driving with pin drop silence. It's awkward, to keept it silent. But something, in this silent was both comforting and painful. "Keep driving" you simply said and turned your head.

"Mmm.. okey" he said as he start drive. "I asked you. Will you be okey with him?" Yoongi asked. You didn't notice or don't want to notice. His voice begged you to not go near him. And understand him feelings.

"I'm guilty. It's my fault he lose his baby girl." You said. Yoongi tried to protest it. But you talked again. "I think like it's my fault. I should have been more careful and should not worked myself to edge." You said. It's not like you blaming your self for your child's death. You didn't made it hard for your health. You concerned for flower, and sewed everyday. Thinking about, she will born soon. You cared, if you only rested for cub's health. You stopped crying for her. You wants to protect her that's why you hide Yourself from world. But still, you couldn't save her. You regerted not being more careful nor more concerned.

Yoongi saw your illusion on window's. He want to stop car Again, hug you and say it's not your fault. But he kept his concerntration on road. You're not his possession for that. You glad that he was silent. If he tried to comfort you, you would have cried out loud. You can't do that. You need to, get yourself together and face flower's father. He was in outrage. He need comfort too.

Yoongi pulled car on drive way. "You go first, I will follow you" yoongi said. He have to park in parking. You opened door and greeted taehyung. He was showed his bright body smile. He soon hugged you.

"I missed you mouse" he snuggled in your crook of neck. You giggled. He call you mouse, when he want your attention. He calling you by your nickname after longtime. You patted his back. And realised yourself from him. He pouted.

"Taehyung, Let's go" you showed your hand to grap him. He grap it and walked to lift. the pout nowhere to see now. His adorable boxy smile came back. In lift he rumpled about how he missed you everyday, after you left him that day at that house. He wants call you and ask you to came back but he waited for you. He hurried to check his Moblie everytime it showed notifications, hope it was you. But it was never you.

He accused you. He said he will sue you, if your leave again. You said nothing but listen his rumplings. It's hurts, watching his talks.

Front of apartment door of his was made you stop. Taehyung gazed at you as caressing head. There is unspoken truth, but still not single one mentioned it, but you have to face it oneday. What if that oneday was today?. His throat build big lump inside, He become silent. His rumbling stopped realising he can't change your mind.

Inside apartment you greeted by jungkook. Namjoon went to deal with a case that important to him. Jimin went to a competition with students. So, Hoseok couldn't wait here. Because he have to watch the school. Yoongi also busy to complete his track, but he made himself free for you. Jin msut be in his room.

Jungkook and taehyung are famous painters. They working for a new theme of art galler. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you" you apologied.

"It's okey they can spare their time" yoongi said as he entering in. You looked at him and smiled. Jungkook and taehyung both gave a offened look.

"Okey. I will talk to jin then we can catch sometime" you said as you walk to his room. Jungkook and taehyung both blacked way. And yoongi graped your wrist to stop. You looked at three. They held worried expression. "Its okey guys. If anything happen, I will shout for you. It's just door away" you removed Yoongi's grip. And pushed lightly, both youngers. The three want to stop you, but who they kidding.

You stood front of Jin's bedroom. You looked at three by your shoulder. "Guys, unless I call you. Don't came in" you said and inhaled big amount of air. They nodded. You lift your hands to knock the door. Few seconds you hear no movement other side of room. You knocked again, this time you heard movement, but not enough to assume the person came near to door. You gulped as you hand on knope. If you can face Hoseok, then you can face Jin as well. You thought as you turned knope. Your heart beats faster, you felt werid in your stomach.

Door opened, there is no further movement after that. you inhaled air again once and walked in. You see, dark inside. The cortains didn't open, lights were off. You closed door, you couldn't assume where he is. "Jin" you called. You tried to reach light switch. Before you find it, you felt movement beside you.

You lift hands to find it but you touched air only. And suddenly someone closed your mouth with hands and pinned you on wall as he shut door. You heared silent growl from him. The shadow towered over you, you felt his body burning. You tried to call him, but you voice come out as mumbles. He scaring you to core, wanted to scream but couldn't. It's too late.