Four

I'm willing to remove my traces,
If it make you uncomfortable.

~~~

You looking at the medicines front of you. The small frown on your face, is it okey to hide you. The scent Blokers, you kind enough to show your vulnerable side to hybrids but how long. You can clearly see their uncomfortable days because of you. You think they will be okey, you took a bottle of tablets, it's has 40 tablets. But a single tablet will hide your scent for two days. 

Hoseok frowned at you. he followed you from the building. He kept hearing your scents are bitter, and witnessed it. He can clearly see you are hurting. And not mention, he couldn't bear it. You broke their trust, but not his. He had little crush on you. He willing to come out of his shell only for you. But you said you love all of them. Not only him, all the seven. How can you? He is not enough for you? That's what he disappointed about you. And his brothers, he can't break their trust too. So he stayed away from you. Hoseok know he will lose control, if he around you. And he asked the movers, they said you selling all the items. Those furnitures are you brought with memories, he and maknae line accompanied you that day. That day smile on your face was unpayable.

He has the look of worry, disappointment, anger. He couldn't belive you do this to hybrids. Using Scent Blokers is unwritten crime. You can use Scent Blokers, if you want. It's your right to hide your scent. Your scent is personal for you. But it will hurt hybrid's feelings. They will think it was disrespect toward them.

For Hoseok it was shock. You showed your vulnerable side to hybrids, even who you never meet before by scents. But you finally decided to close that side of you. Are you not different from other humen?. He watched you, enhale the tablet soon you come from store. You gone into coffee shop, brought your regular. You smiled at panda. Bowed to him. And came out again, straight walk to office. He followed you untill you enter into office. Jin must be inside too, but all Hoseok care about is you. He stayed front of buliding for minutes and walked to bus stop and sat on the bench. He is not in mood enough to face his brothers.

"Good morning Mr.kim and Mr.Jo" you chirpped like every morning and went inside. Jin and Johan stood front of office on corridor. Jin frowned, a silent anger rised in face. Johan thought it was his regular morning sickness. Still he asked.

"What happened? Regular sick?" Johan confused whether laugh or cry. "Go, let's get coffee for us" Johan tried to walk away. But Jin hold his wrist to stop him. "What?"

"It's not that" Jin tched.

"Then?"

"Her bitter taste little distant. It's fading away like she isn't here now." Jin answered.

"What? She is her now, front of our eyes." Johan looked at you. you smiling at another colleague. She has the same frown on her face. After you go away, she tried to sniff the air. It made her more frown. Johan confused, the hybrid things always confuse him. "Just get inside already " Johan pushed Jin inside. Jin felt uncomfortable. He kept looking at you. Johan smiled, Jin still caring about you.

"Mr.lim" they heared you pained screech. They turned and looked at you. In office, everyone looked at your direction. Vernon holding your both shoulder, you stood up front of him. He holding little too tight, the uncomfortable is evident in your face.

"You weared scent Blokers right?" His voice is low. He looking down at you, his eyes are scary.

"I'm not"

"Don't lie" he yelled. You looked down, everyone looked at you shock, specially Jin. No one expect it from you.

"Just took a tablet" your voice is down. If it wasn't Scent blockers, your scent would be reached unbearable better taste now. Your answer made Vernan more serious, he hold your shoulder more tight. His claws accidently expend, it's teared you cloths then skin. "Mr.lim, you hurting me" you tried to Remove his hold. The hybrids can smell metallic. They could tell, it's not long you took blackers.

Soon they smelled iron, they called vernon. Ani came closer and tried to remove his hold. Johan patting vernan's hold to say take back. Vernon holding more tight, "AH" a pained screech from you. Jin piled you from vernon by force. Vernon's eyes are distant while looking at you. Tears came. You trembling, Jin's hold is tight too but not enough to hurt.

"Mr.kim, I will send letter via email later, can I go home now?" You asked him. As a assistant manager he is one of incharger. He didn't say, he want to say more. But kept quiet. He couldn't see you like this.

"You may go now, I will tell him" Johan, pulled you from Jin. Jin hesitate then realised his hold. You run out soon. Everyone clearly see your tears. This morning isn't good to start with.

Hoseok watched you run with tears. Everyone in your way looked at you weridly. Hoseok didn't take second he run after you. And his hybrid speed reached you. He hold your back, and brought embrace. He hold you tightly behind your back. You didn't wiggle, you turn and embraced him.

You cried in his chest. He don't know what to say. He didn't expect you like this. Soon run out like this, it's that long. He couldn't smell you, even your salty tears. He could only smell the metalic, but it's also distant now. Is someone hurts you? Is it Jin?

He smelled plum cake, he turned and only seen. Jin standing there while looking at your small crying form holding hoseok for support. Jin came after you too. Hoseok's tail wasn't long, but he wish it was now. He can wrap his tail around you and say Jin go away. He didn't any, both didn't say any. They don't know. They run after you because of their insticts.  Their inner feelings, but they don't know it's right or not.

Jin looked at Hoseok. Both glared eachother. Then they noticed your form, pushing Hoseok little. You wiped your tears and said "I'm sorry" you turned your heels and walked toward apartment. You steps are slow and small. You crying while you walking, Jin and Hoseok both followed you. You mumbling sorrys to no one. They can hear your small mumbles.

In lift your three entered, they stayed silent. Your neighbours looked at three. Your crying form and the two hybrids who recently held anger on their face. You cried more because, their presence comforting you.

They followed you untill you get inside your apartment. Are they can explain, how much they want to hold you? How much they want open your door and embrace you? What's the reason of your cry? Why are you moving out? Why the scent Blokers?. They want to ask, but they both hold their own self.