Eighteen

Wet tongue and kisses,
Bodies, and fingers,
A war between you and me.

~~~

Hoseok connected his lips with you, then moved quickly to collar bone. Prince, jumped from you soon it came inside of home. Prince meows no where to hear. Hoseok pinned you on door, he rubbed his clothed crotch with your clothes cunt. His crotch is already rock hard. He took off his t shirt, and you too. He grapped your breasts, soon the t shirt went somewhere in room. His lips nipples the soft, fleshy breast. You moaned, your hand went to his crotch, you gave a soft squeeze, he Shivered. And pressed his body on you.

The pants quickly off too, you and him with only underwears. He lift you and walked to bed, he put you as he towers over you. He breathed on your lips, you both stayed like that. You cupped his face and connected your lips again, you both breathing hard between heated kiss, your felt hoseok's body temperature increaseing, like he is in his heat. You took advantage and sat top of him, you break kiss, you nipples his neck, he moaned as the purple mark born. Slowly you crawled down as giving a more hickey on his body. He growled, groaned, and moaned.

You took off his boxer, he helped you to remove it. His dick stood stright. You licked your lips, he sat up and looked at your eyes with smirk. His dick was unrealisticly thick, and fat. It more for your hole. "Surprised are we babygirl?" He caressed your cheek. The he gave peck on your lips. "Are you sure you can take my dick?" He opened you lips with his fingers, it coded by your saliva.

You went to peck on his lips, he took off his fingers. You stroked his member. "I will do my best Daddy" you said seducing way. He smirked the he sit straight, he put his both hands back to balance him. You licked Dick's head, it's throbbing. He sighed as You kissed on it. You put his dick in mouth, you tongue licked on head as you sucked, you felt stuffed by it. Your tooth pressed, you couldn't open more your mouth.

He saw your stuggle, and grapped your head to stop. But, you shock you head, as you sucked him. Soon, his breath hitched. You tongue swirled around his length. You squeezed his balls, he breathed fast. Soon warm fluid hit your throat. You swallowed all. He took his time to breath.

"You did good job babygirl, let me give reward" he grapped your Waist and laid you on bed. He kissed you, he can taste the salty thing which is his. He tored your panties. "Let me buy new one" his fingers touched you clit, you felt the sensation. His tongue swirled in your mouth, his put a finger. "Tch, too much wet for me."he put another finger into it. Then he grapped his dick and rubbed your hole. You breath hitched, you grapped sheets handful. He covered his dick with your wettness.

"Hoseok" you moaned. "pl... please" you begged him. He slowly put himself inside you, you felt the pain felt like your hole toring. He gave break to you breath, then he put his whole length. You felt full. He rubbed you lower stomach to ease the sensation. You nodded at him, he moved slow. You grapped his neck and pulled him heated kiss. Unholy noises came from both of you. You scratched his ears, he growled. You felt the rumpling from his chest by your chest.

He grapped your left breast and squeezed it. He increased his speed slowly, you toes Crowled cause of pleasure. You felt butterflies in your stomach and brain, around everything become. He thrust hard and fast, he put your both legs in his shoulder, you grapped his tightly. You orgasamed twice, he waited for you to came back your sences and took his dick off to release the fluid out. Then he put himself again, and thrust fast, he hip circulared once to when he felt himself near. You screamed when your orgasams, broke without warning at the same time, sudden pain on your collar bone, it's like something Drilled. And hoseok's cum filling inside, mixing with your fluid. Uncomfortably filling. You eyes went white, you breath hitched.

It took you a minute to comeback your sences, hoseok calling you and looking at you worried. His dick still inside you, and prevent the liquid spill out. "Y/n are you okey?" He asked you as he caressing your cheek.

"Yes I'm. It's just too much for me handle" you said as you hugged him. You put your head on his chest and heared his heart beats.

"It's because I'm hybrid. And you little human can't handle it. Hybrids can give you heaven in bed. And I'm..." He stopped and touched near collar bone, you felt little pain there.

"What?" You asked him. He looked at you eyes and kissed you.

"Don't tell me, you hate me" tears escaped from him. You immediately wiped it.

"No, I never hate you." You cupped his face.

"You will, after you hear it." He took off his dick and collect his clothes immediately. You stood up too and hugged him. Your both naked body middle of the room.

"Whatever it is oppa, I never going to hate you. I love you. I will forever, even won't stop me to love you. I promise." His toned chest went up and down once. He getting ready to tell you whatever it was.

"Y/n" he cupped your face and looked at your eyes. "My love, I... I marked you" he said as he touch your collar bone.

"Ah?" You turn and looked at yourself in mirror. The two teeth mark on your collar bone, which is fresh. You trembled. You dont know what to say. It just day secound night of your relationship. It's too soon. It's not like you don't like to be marked by him. But it's soon, and what will others think about. You felt pain when namjoon told the rouls. What will they think? What will they say?

"Don't hate me y/n. I just wanted you make mine. I did because I wanted to. I'm sorry, I didn't ask you" hoseok's cry brought to reality. What will you say to him?. You love him, you like to get mark from him. But not now.

"It's okey. I like marked by you hobi. But don't you think it's soon. And we're not in situation too. I have lot of responsibility too. I don't know how to respond to it. But I don't hate it. I don't hate you" you said. You father in his dead bed. Your mother closed her resturant. You sold your apartment not long. You has lot of problems, dating is enough for you. And you dating a hybrid all of it. You confused group of hybrids. You already caused enough. And mark!

"You don't hate me?" Hoseok.

"No, but I love you" you said. You hugged you. For a while you both realised you both standing there naked. The same grin came back to his face. He pinned you wall then he wrapped your legs around him before his dick placed inside you.

Whatever it was, his mark is enough for you, he never going to leave you. And about problems, you can face it. You're not alone anymore. Hoseok with you.

Hoseok moved his hip, as he giving more marks on you. He like your Breasts, so he gave more hickeis around it.

"Girl.. will you let me share milk with our cups in future?" He asked you. You processed his words slowly, because your brain busy with taking pleasure from his thrusts.

"I don't mind as long as our cups don't say anything" you said. You held him tightly, and giving more space for him thrust. You sure, his fatty dick was your addiction from now on.

______

Author's word.

I'm warning you, after this episode, future chapters will be Tiggering and sensitive.
If you're uncomfortable with it, don't read. Its for your own mental health. And most importantly if you are under 18. stop reading.