Twenty Four

We never feared about being in dark.
We just afraid to left alone.

~~~

"Hyung. I heared something inappropriate from youngers" namjoon said with stern expression. His brows locked together. His ears stand straight his tail swayed.

"What did you heared?" Jin calmly asked as he looking at his laptop. He adjust his pillows. Small smile on his face, it made namjoon boil more. He semi laid on bed.

"Where is y/n?" He asked. Jin looked at namjoon, same smile still in his face.

"She is fine, If you  are worried." Jin said. Yoongi took laptop from Jin. Jimin looking at both of them with worry. Taehyung didn't show any but he watching them. They three behind namjoon. They usually not enter another's room without permission. But now four of them surrounded him.

"Let go jungkook" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook holding him bridel style then he dropped him on bed. Hoseok looked around to meet five looking at him with anger. Jin sitting calmly. "What it is guys?" Hoseok asked sensed the tension in the air he don't like.

"Where is y/n?" Namjoon once asked him. Namjoon's face redden it's hard to control his anger.

"She is fine and doing well namjoon. Don't worry. We're her mates, we will take good care of her" Hoseok tried to smile. Atmosphere was hard for him to cheer up. He dropped his smile and looked at Jin. Who still has smile in his face.

"It's none of your business guys. After all we are her mates. And you are not." Jin stood up, hoseok did same too. Jin took his wallet and phone, then walked to door past namjoon. Namjoon grapped Jin's collar and pinned him on wall. Jin growled.

"Namjoon" Hoseok tried to remove namjoon's grip. But namjoon realised growl more like roar.

"I asked to where is she?" Namjoon shouted. "Don't try to fool me Jin. Jimin dropped her front of penthouse which is asked by you. Hoseok also there too at that time. Taehyung confirmed,. a lion and a bear hybrids moved all of her belongings out of her house a week ago.  Just tell me where is her? Why you doing this? Everyday you guys came home, you smell rose smores and plum chocolate. I know it's mixed Scent of her. Just tell me where is she?" Namjoon yelled top of his lung. Jin closed his eyes. He calming his own self too.

"Prince not eating too. It's been week he seen her" Jungkook said. His voice is soft, he is the one who taking care of prince.

"She is fine guys. And I will take prince to her" Hoseok answered. Jin's skin yellowing then turning normal skin. His claws are out and in. He is trying to control himself.  For Jin and namjoon it's hard to control their anger. Both of them lived in hell for years. Namjoon's claws extent from his paws. He took off it from Jin, it may hurt him.

"Even though I don't know where is she. I'm sure you guys keeping her without her will." Yoongi voiced his thoughts.

"Why would we? She is our mate" Hoseok patted Jin. Who having hard time to take breath back.

"Liar. I know you two don't want to share her anymore. And afraid she will leave you. So, you locked her" namjoon yelled.

"Stop yelling Kim namjoon. Do you think you have power to control us. I had blood on my hands like you too." Jin yelled back. He panting but still glaring at namjoon's eye. He still panting to get back his breath.