Forty

"Birth controls aren't with  100% results Ms. L/n, things like this happen sometimes" doctor said as she writting things in pad.

"I see" you said. She smiled little. Behind you the seven glaring at doctor. She chuckled. Her tail swayed left to right.

"You have to be more careful ms. l/n. The mixed pregnancy aren't safe for humen." She write down on meditations. And handed it to you. The file is holding scans and reports of yours. "Everything is normal. Wolf pregnancy can't take longer than two months. Your health is also good. I just need you to be careful. Because we can't predict about mixed pregnancies. Your mates have to more careful now on. Mr. Min will you take care of her?" She asked yoongi playfully. He stiffen for second and nodded.

About your pregnancy, they all are little paranoid. They are happy about it. They agreed to be father of child, whoever is it's biological father. They thought it was too soon, you thing this too. It's just Been eight months of relationship. The most important thing they paranoid about is, the complications. The first baby died in the process of delivery. The results can be go ugly or good. They can't predict. So, they wanted to be careful.

The doctors adviced more and asked for more focus in this process. She said again and again, it's just two months. So, just be extra careful. Also, you also crossed a week of pregnancy. Then the boys. They paranoid, so they didn't even let you walk. Namjoon lift you bridal style and walked out of hospital, jungkook and taehyung cleared the way for him to walk. Jin and yoongi is the duo who worried More about it. They can't lose the either of the bond. They need you and child both. Hoseok stayed and brought medicines from pharmacy.

They forced you to take leave from work. They didn't let you walk or roam around house. They took turn to take care of you. They prohibited namjoon be your side. They afraid he will hurt you accidentally. You and namjoon whined and sulked, they couldn't see your sad face so, they let namjoon be your side just for little. Jin and yoongi took care of your nutrition and foods. Hoseok is responsible for your atmosphere be warm and cosy. The brought lot of soft matrials.

In fourth week, they found genter. It was boy. You all wanted to throw gender party, but for your safety they didn't. Your mother came to you and stayed with you for hours. You wanted her to be side more, but she have resturant to take care of. She wants to buy lot gifts for her grandson.

"We have to  be more  caution about it!" jimin said, namjoon looked more concerntered on it. They coming in from outside, they went to convince store. you looked at them confused what they are talking about.

"What you're both talking about?" you asked them. Yoongi also looked at them curiousely. 

"we're discussing about something......!" Jimin mummbled himself. 

"What is it?" Yoongi asked them. They looked eachother bit hesitately. it rised your curious. jin joined you from kitchen, with him your mother also came. they both become more close now a days, because of your pregency. They both trying different type of foods and spoiling you. 

"It was......." Namjoon looked at jin then yoongi. "It was something we need to think about it." he stopped and thought about it himself, whatever he has in his mind. "we experiencd some difficulties last time" he once inhaled and exhaled. his words remind you something bitter. all of you nodded with agony filled face. "They asked your husband, that time." the single word made yoongi smirk and other frown. you looked at them confused. 

"They did?" You asked them. you don't know about it. 

"Yes, they did" yoongi with must needed smirk. 

"Yes, I said yoongi was your husband" your mother said with smile, memory of that day. she liked yoongi more than any other. Even though she warmed up everyone. Still, yoongi is her favourite forever.

"What about it?" You asked them. 

"Nothing, we're just thinking that what if you face some difficulties this time too,?" jimin asked worriedly. It made yoongi frown. "We need to arrange marriage, that way we don't need to worry more about it and we can be allowed with you." jimin said. namjoon nodded too. 

"so, the problem is. Human can't marry more than one." namjoon said with frown. 

"I'm older here!" Jin suddenly closed the silence. you looked at him. he looked at namjoon with wide eyes. he looked childish than mature. 

"I'm father of child" Yoongi stood for fight jin. 

"I like yoongi." you truned your head toward her. "I trust him"

"You taking his side mom!" jin said with face of betroyal. jimin laughed at them. 

"Huh? I like yoongi. Look at him, he is best one among all of you" yoongi being shy, showed his gummy smile.

"I'm y/n's first mate so, I'm the one way better mother" Hoseok joined as well.

"What?" You blushed hard. Marriage! Ofcourse you want to.

"Too bad, I'm the one who had sex with her first" taehyung rubbed them all at once. "I think, I'm better" taehyung winked at you, you blushed. Jungkook stood there silently, he wanted to create a reason too.

"I'm y/n's favourite" jimin said with widen eyes. It's silly reason. Everyone looked at him with surprised face. It isn't reason, you said once jimin is your favourite because he was best cuddle Buddy.

"I'm youngest, I will fit with her age. You're all pedophile" jungkook yelled. He don't want to lose in this matter. How can he let you marry another. You surprised, your not child. Why he accusing them?. They six looked each other with competition. Namjoon stared at them with surprise. He want to tell any reason, but he couldn't find one. All he want was marry you. But he isn't first mate, or first person to have sex with or oldest nor youngest or father of child too. He stood there with pouts he had to find some reason like his  brothers.

"Why don't we skip that topic now and think about it after delivery? I think I can't over extract myself. In three weeks baby will come out." You tried to ease the tension in the room. They are still trying to lose their control over the things like this. They agrees to share you with them.

"Y/n say this. Who you will marry?" Taehyung asked you with smirk. The blush in your face was intense. Your mother laughes on the floor. She couldn't control her laugh. Everyone look much childish. Whoever you choose, other will disappointed. And measure the love with scale.

"I will marry you all" you said. How can you select one of them. "Unofficially" you added.

"Yes, we all can marry her. But one have to register on paper" namjoon said. Suddenly he excited and widen his eyes. Now he found a reason for him. "I will be a husband on her paper, so we can avoid future complications of law" he said. It was fair reason. A human with seven hybrids will be create lot of problems. He can handle ligally. You looked at him with widen eyes. You remembered one day work at his place. You gulped. You just want to forget that matter.

"Yes, I think it will too. Namjoon is monster of law. He will be official and we can marry her unofficially" jungkook nodded. If he wants to compromise anything, if it was for  namjoon.

"I will agree too" Hoseok rasped. This idea can work, but he want to marry you officially. After all he is first mate of yours. He deserve more than them.

"Nah, still I think it will better with yoongi" your mother fan girling yoongi lot. He blushed.

"Mom, don't be biased" Jin huffed. Even though she getting along with all of them, she still favouring yoongi lot. You become silenced. You wants to marry them, but suddenly you felt bad. Its feel like you're happier than before. Your anxious kicked you. It's just your imagination, nothing gonna happen. You rupped your belly. You don't anything other than the baby born well. You can't handle your another baby's death.

Finally they all decided marriage ceremony will held after baby's birth. They don't want over extract your self. You will marry seven but namjoon will be the husband ligally. Other six will be illigal.