Thirty Nine

In the mating life with seven was tired but, exciting every seconds. Sweet dates, lovable conversations, and active sex life.

It's been six months, since you start to live with them. Your heated conversation with namjoon was forgotten by him in a hour. But you couldn't. It's still weighting your heart but choosed to ignore it. You found a work place near Yoongi's studio. It's was designing company, you working as a designer. It was the one which suite you better.

In this six months, you learned about them lot. They are not you known before, they had their own side. That, you never seen before. You learned draw line. Other than that, They are sweet and lovely like you used to nothing uncomfortable. 

Taehyung has this werid habit, he love to watch when his brothers having sex with you. And hoseok has this habit too, recording you guys having sex. Like this two, everyone has their own habits, it's exhausting you. Namjoon, has kinks. He bringing werid things and making you wear it. He even made you walk with in front of his brothers. They like it. Seokjin don't have any kinks, but he is moody 24/7 he looking forward to undress every minutes. Yoongi, the sweet and not innocent one. He don't have any kinks nor exposing his sex life. He like to make love alone in dark room. He want to hear your soft moans. Jimin, is the person make you wet easily and give more orgasms, he love to black you in hallway, and make you orgasm quickly, he love to watch your distressed state. Jungkook, the active person, everyone is, but he is something. Like jimin, he black you in hallway, but he won't let you go untill someone interrput him. He looking forward to undress you front of everyone, he love to show off his dick inside you to everyone. Ofcourse taehyung love to see it, hoseok take his camra out. And seokjin join with him too.

Right now, Jungkook took off your hoodie and revealed your boobs with black bra which is he choosed for you last night shower. Jungkook like to choose inners for you. Not more than, seeing you naked. Jimin came closer to your back, and put his hand on your one of breast. Jungkook licked his Jimin's mark, which is located on shoulder beside Jin's. And earned growl from jimin. For revenge, jimin pressed on Jungkook's mark which is on your left breast.

It's nice movie night with your pack members. You sat between Jungkook and jimin. That's gone wrong, they both torturing you. Others didn't say anything. Taehyung gaze watching the three with grin. Yoongi controlling hoseok, not to take his mobile camera.  Namjoon pushing Jin to his room, jimin and Jungkook is enough for you to handle.

"Jungkook, jimin get a room" yoongi yelled. Jimin nodded and took you in his arm. Jungkook tosed hoodie on Hoseok's face. Taehyung followed you.

Jimin brought you to his room. Jungkook came in and lock it after taehyung came in. Taehyung removed his shirt. Then pants. It's followed by jungkook, jimin already took up your bottom to. You laid there as panting naked. Jimin sucking your face. His cupped your face and kissing to hard without giving a space for air.

Taehyung sat beside you and caressing your thigh. Jungkook, came between you legs and kneels. He put finger on your cunt, it's already tripping. He took his dick and growls. He storked before he push his length into you. Taehyung pushed jimin from you and made you sat in his lap. You breathed hard. Jimin erupted a big growl at taehyung. After Jungkook, taehyung pushed his length into you too. The both waiting for you to adjust their length. You breathed hard. You can never used to them. But their possession and continue of abuse your pussy, it made it easier for them. They also learned to control their need, and not pushing you hard.

They gave jimin no space, you moaned. They thrust you slowly. You gasped, they both torturing you by their length. In six months, you addicted to them. Like drug, they are your drug. They hit your sensitive part one after another. You throw your head back, taehyung wrapped your throat and put your head on his shoulder. Jimin wants to join you, but the two holding so many space. Your cunt can't hold third one. You gasping to every thrusts.

"Jungkook" you moaned. Jungkook pushing his weight on you, taehyung laid on bed. Jungkook is top you both. You sandwiched between them. You orgasmed once. Jimin silently watchthing the three, with pout.

In few minutes jungkook came in you. Taehyung waits for him to pull out. Jungkook took off, then taehyung start to move to reach his own High. He already on his way, but Jimin couldn't wait longer. Soon, jungkook pull out, jimin out his length inside you. You felt full like always.

"Jimin" you hugged his neck, it's your third orgasm when taehyung came in you. Jimin waits for taehyung to pull out. He took off and joined with jungkook in sleep. Jimin waited for you to take breath.

"Shall we?" Jimin asked as he flip your back and you on your four. He slapped your ass. "it's all mine now" he put his length in again. He thrust you faster inhumanly.

"Ji...ji...jimin" you shuddered. He broke your fourth orgasm and he cum hard in you. He took off and looked at your cunt. The white liquid, dripping out.

"I like this view" he said as he lay beside you. He start to cuddle. Taehyung and Jungkook crawled and laid other side of you.

"Sleep well jagi" Jungkook said. Soon it's followed by love yous from three. You wants to say it. But you slept soon. They didn't care, because they know you love them.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" You asked them. It's fine Sunday. And they all acting like werid. Not but seven. Last night the seven cuddle with you to sleep. But when you woke up, no one beside you. You searched them all over house. You find them all in different place.

Namjoon in his study, hoseok in his room. Jin in kitchen. Yoongi is in garden. Jungkook in game room. Taehyung in is his room. Jimin in his living. They didn't greet you expect yoongi. He is nervous with unknown reason. They may gather for breakfast and dinner but didn't Speck with eachother. It's continued for another three days.

You had enough and asked them in one of dinner, and refused to eat. They came to you after thinking whole night. In this whole week, no one came near you. They all slept in their respective room. No midnight knockings, no cuddles. You knocked their room, but they acted like too sleepy for cuddles.

"Y/n" yoongi called you. You refused to look at them. They are ignoring you for a whole week. Why you have to face them now when they soon gathererd around you. "Namjoon" yoongi voice is nervous and worried. He didn't want tell but everyone notching him to tell. He gulped. You looked at him with glare , then others. They are all nervous.

"What it is?" You asked them. They blinked, yoongi still refusing to tell. He was nervous. His almost tearing, it's sad to saw him like this. "What's wrong?" You afraid to hear whatever they gonna say.

"Y/n. You smell like snow white more than candy shop" namjoon finally spill the beans. You blinked. The candy shop it's new scent after everyone mated you.

" What? Snow white! Disney princess?" You confused. Is your scent change after mating. They said candy shop the refreshing scent, they filled like child whenever beside, because of you Scent.

"No. flower!" Jungkook said. You blinked and realised, it's yoongi's scent.

"You mean!" You blinked and widen your eyes surprise. Yoongi was nervous, he biting his nails. What if you say you don't want to!?. He closed his eyes to whatever he gonna hear. He is scared.

You chuckled. You want to laugh at them. Why are they sacred for it?. Inside you felt bit of fear too. What if its gone wrong too? That thought made you sad too, But, You're happy you want protect this one.