Twenty Nine

"Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled out of blue. Namjoon sitting on couch and typing something in his laptop. It's middle of week, and he have a important case in two days. He can't give it to his juniors, he have to handle it directly. Namjoon looked at yoongi from screen, yoongi running around couch and searching for his wallet, which is he left before. And he found it under coffee table.

"What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked calmly. Yoongi sometime act dramatic. So, he thought it maybe another drama.

"Y/n is in her labour, her mother called just now. Hurry" yoongi's voice was big, he got attention from everyone in home. Taehyung, and Jungkook soon turn their head from kitchen. Jimin stopped his track and looked back. He was ready to go his school. Hoseok opened his room door. He barely in his shape. Jin dropped his bread from his mouth. It's first information about you.

"Where is she? Which hospital?" Jin verge of crying he run to yoongi and shook him for answer. Beside him Hoseok also looked at him curiously.

"Take me with you, Hyung." He whined. He also verge of crying. Namjoon closed his laptop and stood up.

"Okey, but you have to promise. You have to hide from her site. And leave soon as possible." Namjoon points at them. His voice is low, he is scary. They nodded quickly.

"Hyung take us with you too" Jungkook blacked their way. Namjoon looked at yoongi as he blaming him. Yoongi looked everywhere but him? No.

In ten minutes everyone in Hyundai i800. Yoongi drived fast enough to not get arrested. Jin tapping his foots as he biting his nails. Hoseok wasn't better condition. He was bleeding because he bite his fingers accidently. Youngers hide their excitement and worries. Because, they going to see a cub. And worried about you. There lot of complications in Mixed pregnancy. The hybrid gene dominant than humen genes. But, human weak for it. More mixed pregnancy ended up with dead. Only few survived. Medical technology improved lot, but it's still deficalt.

In hall way, they meet your mother. She was nervous. She looking at door for someone to show up.

"Mother, they said anything?" Yoongi casually hold, your mother's hand. She immediately cried soon she seen him.

"Yoongi -ah, they told it's deficult." She cried. "I don't want lose my daughter. She is only my remaining family." yoongi gave hug and patted her shoulder.

"I'm here for you. Can I meet doctor?" He asked.

"He just went to his office. He asked for her husband. I said your name and you are coming. He told you to meet him in there. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say" she said apologically.

"You said my name it's okey" yoongi stood. "Wait here and look after her. I gonna meet him" yoongi walked. Namjoon run with him. Jin and hoseok followed him too with little anger. How can yoongi talk to casually to your mother? It's look like she knew him well before. Younger stood like lost child. They want to go with them too but they have to comfort your mother.

"She knew you before? How the hell? And husband thing?" Jin shouted whispered. He felt betroyed. Not only him hoseok and namjoon felt it too.

"I kept touch with her mother to know about y/n. Now, it's came to handy now shut up" yoongi enters doctor's office after he got permission. Three also followed him. Yoongi glared at them. But said nothing. 

"I'm min yoongi. Y/n mom said to you want me to meet you about y/n. What is it doctor? Is y/n will be okey?" He asked him. Doctor looked at other three. Yoongi sighed one more. "Actually, he Kim seokjin. He is father of child. And he and this is Jung Hoseok, both are mates to y/n. And it's Kim namjoon he is Kim seokjin's brother." Yoongi awkwardly introduced them. "If its okey they hear it too?"