Sixteen

Pin me down,
Dom me too.
I will be alright.

~~~

Hoseok glaring at taehyung who sitting on passenger seat. Jimin controlling his giggles while driving. You avoiding hoseok glare much as possible.

In Morning Jimin and hoseok came to pick both of you. Hoseok hugged you soon as he seen you. But stiffened, when he smelled you. Taehyung's scent too much on you. Hoseok caught you both, but he didn't say anything. Hoseok scenting you since then. Jimin don't know what to say. He is not in position to say anything. Hoseok willing to share you, and taehyung took the chance. It's sad that, hoseok wasn't the one who had sex with you first. That's what trickerd hoseok's possessiveness.

Soon Jimin stopped car front of office building. You off from car, thanked Jimin. Taehyung smiled and waved at you. He waved by Kitty's paw. They took kitty with them, for today. because jungkook wants to play with kitty. Hoseok pouted at you and turned as his head. He want to stay with you and talk with you about it. But not now, Jimin said namjoon invited you to apartment after work. You huffed, opened the car door again, and grapped hoseok's face. Jimin and hoseok surprised at your action.

You cupped hoseok face and kissed on his lips. Then you whispered in his ear which is switching left and right with excitement. "Can you stay with me today?" He smiled wide and nodded. He gave a kiss on your lips and said bye. Taehyung and Jimin smirked mischievous. They heared you well. You said final goodbye by waving your hand.

You walked in the building. Thinking about your future love life. But taehyung giving you confusion and guilt. Manasa. Taehyung's girlfriend treated you as her sister. She is not in this neighborhood, she is busy woman. Taehyung meet her in one of his art exhibition. You felt bad.

"Today, strawberries. I'm jealous of you. " Ani blocked you in corridor.

"Don't" you warned her. She smirked.

"So, how did you caught?" Johan put his hand on your shoulder.

"Long story short, jungkook stalked me the day I moved. So, they knew where I live." You inhaled air. Johan and Ani laughed. They knew, you will somehow caught by them. But still they, helped you. You pouted at them. "So, you guys helped me. How still you are both alive and well?" You asked them. The fear replaced their laugh.

"Jin will be late today. He just texted me. I don't know, how I'm going to alive see another sunrise." Johan, fake cried. You laughed now.

You start work soon. Jin came a hour late. He had lot to finish lot of work, so he didn't approach Johan for lunch. Johan, hide his presence much as possible. He didn't talk loud nor much. He kept himself quite. Ani, she is other hand. She took customers as excuse and went work outside. You calm, you know even if you avoid him here, you have to face him in evening. Today he is not going miss you nor you try to escape.

You brought lunch for Jin. Jin have a meeting in a hour, so you doubt he not going to take lunch any soon. It's naengmyeon ( Korean cold noodles), his favourite. You brought it out of thought, how you will give this to him. What if he throw it away, or yell at you?. You don't know the five forgive you or not. Either, how they feeling about you now.

You collect all your hope and went to Jin's office. You looked at him by glasses, he furiously looking at screen as he typing. What if he is not in mood? You thought. Whatever you brought lunch, the money in your hand was precious to you, it will help your next meal, and you have another three mouths to feed too. but, even though you spend it for Jin.

You knocked the door, he permit without looking at you. You stood front of him awkwardly.

"What do you want?" He asked still not looking at you.

"I brought lunch for you, may I leave it here mr.kim.?" You asked him.

"I don't want. You can take it with you" he said expressionless.

"But I brought it for you. You can eat later" you said. He stopped typing and looked at you. His face showed no expression. He looked at your face then parcel in your hand.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

"No, I'm going to." You lift the parcel toward him. He stood up.

"Eat with me then" he walked to couch. And put blind on windows.

"But I just brought one. I can't" you looked around to avoid him. He sat on couch.

"I don't have much time, eat with me or leave" He realised frustrated sigh.

You set the noodle on coffee table, and put chopsticks toward him. It's Just has a bowl and a pair of chopsticks. He took chopsticks, he take noodles and brought sticks toward you.

"What?"

"Eat" he ordered. You nodded as you took a mouthful of noddles. It remembered the days. Before the confusion, your lunch partner was Jin. He liked to feed you, the first mouth getting feed was you then him. Even in group dinner too. Jungkook pouted at you lot. He still expressionless, but as small curve you missed to notice.

"What so funny?" He asked you.

"Nothing, eat" you said still suppressing you laugh. He eat.

"Rose chocolate, strawberries and marshmallow." He said after a minute. You stopped giggling and blinked at him. The sudden blush covered your face. He looked at you without any kind of expression. Just neutral.

Jin feed you lot, with his strain expression. he didn't talk with you, untill the bowel went empty. You glad that he atleast eat. You went back to work. He still sitting on couch, with expressionless. His eyes become red with anger. "Strawberries and marshmallow" he said again. He wants to break everything and scream loud. But he suppressing everything. The emotion was overwhelming him, he want lock in room and scent you untill forget your own scent untill you rick by his plum only.

His hands trembling because of anger. He sure if he saw anyone now, he will kill them with more bloody way. He tried to breath slowly. He remembered hoseok's word that day.

"I'm okey with share her with you guys, if you want. I will feel jealous of course. But if that's what she want, and you want too. I will be okey. As long as, she will stay with me."

Hoseok's word ringed in his head. Why the heck he have to share you with Hoseok, if he want you. Jin inhaled and exhaled. If he want you, you only be his. He not going to share you with anyone. He thought as he slowly breathed to control his rage.