Thirty Four

Jungkook squeezing your face, your lips are pouting and you widen your eyes. You mom did somethinh behid your back, she is the reason of the boy's visit.

Your mom made some excuse out of blue. Taking other staff members for get to gather and leaved you behind saying you need rest. Because of her resturant is closed. You thought you gonna sleep whole and chill. Untill you opened door for this seven chaotic hybrids.

"Mouse is mine too, let me hold her" taehyung whined and pulled you from Jungkook. But jungkook is muscular pig, he held you tight.

"Mouse is mine now" Jungkook hugged you from front.

"I'm no one's " Taehyung wasn't easy to back off,he held you from back. Both purred, their cheast rumpling against chest and back.

"Let her go" namjoon said. But no one bothered him. Shifted Jimin climbed on your lap and chirped, snuggled between Jungkook and you. Namjoon sitting opposite of single couch. He is not allowed in kitchen. Yoongi and Jin cooking, hoseok helping them. Seeing them in your home was warming your heart. You could not help but smile as scatching Jimin's back of ears.

You snuggled into jungkook chest, jimin's tail wagging out of control. You laughed at him. He was excited. You suddenly felt something wet on your collar bone, exactly on hoseok's mark. You Shivered. It was jungkook, he pourring against mark as he lick it. You tried to back off, but taehyung cought you by your waist. He is targeting on shoulder where Jin's mark located.

"Jungkook, taehyung" Hoseok roared from kitchen. Jin followed his roar too. At that time, taehyung kissed Jin's mark. Namjoon looked at you then them with confusion. Jimin lift his head too for know what happening. His ears switching left and right.

"Stop doing naugty things" yoongi glared at youngers. Namjoon sighed and stood up. He pulled taehyung and Jungkook at the same time. You widen your eyes, his strength really something. Both big cats are hissed at him. Jimin got comfortable and put his legs on chest and licked your face. You giggled. Everything this like before, expect the younger's intimation.

"Jimin. Go shift. Lunch is ready" Jin said with stern expression. Jimin hope off from your lap and went your room where he put his clothes before he shifting. His let out disappointed whine. You went to dinning table, they cooked well. The smell made you mouth watering.

"You shouldn't have. You are my guests." You said while looking at food.

"It's okay. We are going to family. Not just guests" yoongi said as he put a kimbap into your mouth. You chewed as you humming.

"Ich coof" (it's good) yoongi chuckled and flicked your fore head. You rubbed it to ease pain. And galred him.

"Eat before Speck" yoongi said. You sat between namjoon and yoongi. Hoseok looked at you with pout. Jin didn't look at you, he kept his eyes low. He have mixed emotions about you. Gulit and disappointment. He felt sorry but don't know how to express. He can't bring any topic front of you. Because you all ignored the untold truth. About abouse and flower.

"I will do dishes" you said as humming for the food. Jin and yoongi both are good cooks.

"Taehyung will take care of it." Jimin said as giggling while taehyung galred him "After all Taehyung a pro dishwasher."

"Jimin also join with me don't worry" taehyung throwed a glare at him. Jimin stopped giggles and gave back glare too. Jungkook Snicked meat from jimin's plate.  You chuckled. The trio never fail to entertain you.

"Say Ah" namjoon put meat from of you.

"Huh?!" You hesitated before taking food. "Eating with you guys, it's always felt warm. Thank you" you said as munching.

"Then will be stay with us?" Namjoon took a chance to ask you again. This time front of everyone.

"I.. I don't know" Their face light up. Namjoon hugged you side. Hoseok stood up and came to you. He hugged your another side. "I did say yes"

"You didn't say No either" namjoon.

"Huh?"Namjoon cupped your face, you widen your eyes. He connected his lips on you. "Namjoon" several voice came from others. Namjoon purred as he hold you close. He break kiss about the time you melt and give kiss back. You looked at him disappointed. He poked your nose.

"I think we can work on this too" he connected his forehead. You don't know what to say or do. Your face become red. He chuckled at you.

"Hyung" taehyung suddenly yelled. He looked like he betroyed. Others laughed at him. While you hiding your face on your palms.

"Jin" you called Jin. Who stood outside of you house. You noticed Jin going outside. So, you made excuse to others and followed him. He was silent and avoiding you much possible. "Why you don't look at me?" You asked him. The way he is distance from you when he is stand beside you was make you feel hurt. You share a mate bond. One of you ignore or walk away from another. Both will feel extreme mental pain. Because you're human, you may feel less. But for Jin it feels like death.

"Y/n" he still avoiding your eyes. You felt like something staffing your heart.  "It's nothing. See I'm looking at you now. Lets go inside. You will catch cold" he turn his heel to go inside. You didn't waste time to hug him.  "Y/n" he shocked. He tried to remove your grip. You refused to let him go. You hugged him tightly. "Y/n let go." He said. His voice cracking little.

"I don't want to. Don't leave me." You shouted, you felt like crying.

"Y/n. Let me go" he removed your hands forced. But you again trying to hug him. "Y/n. Stop it." He yelled. Now his voice totally cracked.

"I want to be with you." You confused and cried. He begin to cry. But he wiped it and trying to look at you with expressionless. But he miserably failed.

"Y/n. You know I hurt you right?" He asked you. You nodded. "So, why you want to be with me? I may hurt you again. With them, I don't like it. I feel uncomfortable. I can't share you" he yelled while crying. He cracked, and fall on his knees. "I don't want hurt you. Because of me..." He couldn't say more. You kneeled front of him and cupped his face.

"I still hate you for what you did to me. I never can forgive you for it. But, I don't want to get hurt, while avoiding my feelings. I can't help but love you" you broke tears.

"Why?" He asked you. "Why just you can't stop love me? Just hate me"

"I can't and I don't know how to" you replied.

"It's okey be not know about somethings. Just live now. Ignore the facts. I don't want to lose any one of gou" you both heared another voice. Jin wiped his tears soon and without trace. But his redden eyes!. You didn't bother to wipe tears but namjoon came front and wiped it gently afraid to hurt you. "It's okey" he pulled Jin and hugged both of you tightly, Jin struggled in his hold to get out. But, namjoon Is strong for him. "We can learn about sharing hyung. Just stay there. Can't you see. Y/n love you, we all love you too." Namjoon said. Jin stopped struggle. Namjoon pulled you as let go of Jin.

Jin looked at him asking that's all. Namjoon hold and inhaled your scent. Rose smores and plum chocolate. The mixed Scent of your's, hoseok's and Jin's. A sudden excitement rushed into his blood to know about how your scent will change after he marked you. After everyone marked you. What will be your scent?.

Together you all can learn to share and love.