Fourteen

I suffer to death,
It's feels like curse,
When you're hurt.

~~~

"I killed them. All." Namjoon said as he tighten his grip. You tapped his shoulder to stop, tears escaped from your eyes, Your scent become bitter, you face redden, you opened your mouth as you gasp for air. but no use, namjoon killing you. Suddenly he losen his grip, you fall on floor as you breathing fast, he kneeled front of you. Grapped your chin, froced to look at him. "Care to explain?" You broke your tears. You cried.

He glaring at you. "After I brought apartment, I heared from my mother that my father were attacked by a hybrid and admitted him in hospital. Doctors said, blood coagulted in brain, and he can't live his life normal anymore. He have to spend his remaining life in hospital. For take care of him, my mother closed restaurant. Their insurance covered little, I have to step in and take care of them. I had education loan and housing loan and the hospital expenses got me too. To distract me, I got drunk at that night, your girlfriends made me jealous of them, so it hard for me I confused. After that, the stress added with money problem. So, I had it enough, I sold it everything. It made it easier too handle. Now, the rent is okey, I only have education loan only. And medical expenses. I belive, I can handle it with my salary." You explained everything in your life between cry.  You felt it was unfair.

"Why didn't you tell this to us?" Namjoon stopped galring at you, now he held you in his arm softly and wiped your tears. His actions made it worse, you cried more.

"You guys made me forget everything when I'm with you. I want to keep that peace like that. And I felt pathetic to show that embarassing side. And I regret to step big, even though I know who I'm. Where I'm from" He held you closely with his chest.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you." He said, you said nothing but cried more. He held you like that for few minutes. After some time, Jin came inside, Hoseok soon run after him and took you in his hands. Others also came.

"Is everything is okey?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, it is" namjoon said. Hoseok held you tight, you still crying.

"Let's take her and go back home. It's getting chilly here. I don't like here" yoongi said. Hoseok nodded and tried to lift. You protested.

"It's my home. You all can leave." You said between cry.

"But..."

"Just let her. It will be hard for her. But taehyung will stay and look after her." Jin intruput Hoseok.

"Why taehyung? I'm her boyfriend." Hoseok said.

"We don't trust you with her. We will talk about you tomorrow, now let her rest" Namjoon said. As he collect Hoseok, taehyung took you in his hands. You say nothing more.

"I will take him with me then" jungkook kissed the hissing kitten.

"No, kitty is mine." You cried. Jimin took kitten and gave back to you.

"His name is kitty?" Jimin asked you. You hugged the kitten. It meows and rubbed it's head on your chest. Jungkook huffed and stromed out. Hoseok yelled at namjoon and protested to go with him. Taehyung said his byes and closed the door.

"Let's cuddle" taehyung hugged you and it made you fall on bed. He is top of you, between you kitty hissed. He stood up and took kitty. "I'm sorry kitty" he placed kitty on corner of bed. Then picked you to set proper. Taehyung was best cuddler. You didn't say anything and just let him cuddle you. After a while he asked you, "are you hate us now?"

His voice made you worry. The hidden beg behind his words. "No, I'm disappointed" you said.

"Why?" He kissed your forehead.

"You guys forced me. And namjoon almost killed me." You Shivered to remembering the incident. Taehyung nodded. He become silent.

"We're from underground fight. We three share same mother and different fathers. I don't remember well, at that time I was young. They produced fighters, my mother there is more breeders. They can grow their children untill they turn six after that they will take us and train." He breathed.

"Stop, you don't have to tell me" you said. In the seven of them, taehyung was more innocent. He was like baby to them. He is pure. I want him stay like that forever. You won't forgive the people who trying to hurt him.

"It's not hard for me. It's  Jin and namjoon Hyung, they saved me before I ruin. When they took Jin Hyung, Joon Hyung was three, and I'm inside my mother's womb. Unlucky me, my mother died at my birth. They losed mother because of me, namjoon took care of me most. They hired another breeder to look after us, but joonie Hyung never leaved me. When they took him, he cried for me not about him. I was just three. He only worried about me. In eight, the fighters completely trained and put them in ring. In end of the fight one of the hybrid have to die in the end. Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung hang in their for me. I excited to turn six. So, I can see my Hyungs again. For Jin Hyung, he accepted the fate and worried about us. He only want to survive for us. But for Joon Hyung he wants to leave, he hated to kill another hybrid for his own life. And he don't want me live in that hell too. I got just trained for two days. Namjoon couldn't see me in pain. The training are hard, for six year old. It will ruin physical and mental health both. Namjoon killed guards, and whoever came in his way. In his mind, he had only thing, that save me and Jin Hyung from there. He killed every single humen in there, then he set freed other hybrids." Taehyung had tears in eyes. You wiped it. You felt sorry, anger, and mixing of feelings. He sniffed and continued.

"We freed, but we can't live in society. A lady took us in. Namjoon nor Jin Hyung didn't trust her. For me that's all new. She took us in because of government fund. She showed us as her children. She got money, addicted to drugs brought men to home. They hurts us. Jin Hyung and namjoon Hyung both tried to protect me from them. We couldn't escape now, because we had to deal with society now. She is just protected us  from it. We needed Food and place for three. The world didn't care about us who tried hard to survive. And oneday, namjoon killed her too soon Jin Hyung turned eighteen, and made it look like, she died of overdosed drugs. Jin became our guardian. The house and lands cames under his name. Then it's hard for us trust Humen." taehyung breathed. He tears more. You hugged him and patted his back.

The humen are most sinful creature, you thought. You felt gulit. Your are not better than any others.

"It's okey it's past" he tried to cheer you.

"Still..."

"Sighhhhh.... Do you know y/n?. You're not like them. We attached with you because it's you. You're different from everyone. We wanted to protect you both from hybrids and humen. It's just, we are disappointed. You confused, and regrets for it. That's made us feel pathetic. You know, Jin and Joon can't stay mad at you longer. Can't you see they worried about you?" Taehyung caressing your cheeks.

"You?" You asked him. Both of you stopped crying.

"Can't you see. I already forgot about it. I forgiven you. But, imagine anything. I have girlfriend." you chuckled.

"Taehyung about my feelings. It's something I can't explain. I loved you, I still love you, I will love you forever. That's not mean, I want you be with you as lover or husband. I just want to stay by your side. And watch your laughs, comfort when you cry and grow old together. If you love another girl, it's okey. I .. just want her to take care of you well. I will root her too. It's something more taehyung, i can't explain it. I don't have words" taehyung saw your pained expression.

Loving them only give pain to you, you only get hurt. Taehyung couldn't see your long. He hugged you tightly, he cuddled you as he scenting you.

He like the scent mixing. Rose with chocolate coated strawberry.

_____

SUGAYoongi39