Thirty Three

"y/n. Another set of tteokbokki" your mom put a plates on sink and took more meat on another plate and hurried out of kitchen. You stopped chopping onions and set tteokbokki on plate. Your mother hurried in again and took tteokbokki and told Another order, you hurried to set plates. Minsu and zeya working on plates and Haru washing dishes fast as she can. It was another busy day of resturant. The three were full timers. They worked here before your mother close the resturant then they joined in again after you opened it. Minsu and zeya was rabbit and squirrel hybrids and Haru was human. Three of them are from neighbourhood. So, it's easy for them to work here. They are like family to you. You all know eachother for years.

"Zeya, can you take some chicken from storeroom?" you asked him. He  walked quickly. Lunch time was busiest time of the day, after lunch time. You all will be free untill dinner time. Dinner time will last long untill midnight. Heli and Eugene will join before dinner, they are part timers. Heli is eagle hybrid, and Eugene was human. They both become close friends after start working here.

"You should get some rest" haru said as he washing his last plate. It's about three in afternoon. It's almost over, only one or two are eating. Look like you not gonna take another order soon. Even if it came, minsu will handle it. She is quite cook. You nodded as walked toward backdoor. Zeya came back with pack of chicken.

"It's over already?" He asked and stand beside you.

"Yes. It's three now. You guys should eat too." You patted his shoulder. He smiled and Walked in. You stand and inhaled air. It's not that fresh, afternoon air filled with smoke and dust. You love morning air. But you prepare evenings for walk.

"I heared something from yoongi" you mother asked as she slurping soup. You looked at her confused while putting a piece of chicken on your mouth. Other three concentrated on food. But minsu's ears switched your side. Looks like they listening you too. They three know everything about you. They mostly protected you from people who mean to you last few months.

"What are you saying? I don't understand" you lied. Staffing food in your mouth. That way you will avoid talking.

"About you and that mean guys" haru excitely said and get pinch from zeya. You looked at them, then glared at your mother. She really need to keep secrets.

" I'm not sure what you're talking about" you said while lower your head. You don't want to talk about it anymore.

When you leave them, namjoon broke with his girlfriend. No, his girlfriend broke up with him. Because of you. You don't know about he got chance or not. Jungkook and taehyung has relationship too. So, how they asked you to stay with them. Hoseok and Jin your mates, they can't date anyone in future. You will be their mate untill the day they die. Yoongi and Jimin is single when you leave. You know yoongi have feelings for you. And Jimin?. You want slap yourself, why you thinking about all now. You don't want to live with them right? Actually no. You want to live with them too, just afraid to show your feelings. And others eyes and their words.

They will protect you from outsiders. But what about them? Is their any promise, they won't hurt you again. Then what about your mother?You father passed away, if you leave her now, she will be alone. Sudden thought about your mother made you tear, you looked at her with glassy eyes.

"What's wrong my daughter?" You came close to you and embraced. The other three joined her.

"I don't know mom. I ... I... " You shuttered your words. She storked your hair. "I want to be with them. But I'm afraid." You admitted. It's not easy for you too.

"It's okey. Everything will be okay. Talk to them. Let take out all of your emotions. Fight them, cry . It's just okey. But don't ever go against your heart. If you want, just do it." She calmly said. Three workers don't want involve with family matters, quitely walked out leaving you two alone.

"But what if everything goes wrong again?" You asked.

"Y/n. Don't think lot. Just blindly take a decision and walk on it. If it gone wrong, run away from it. If it's gone okey, just live it. Living with regrets make your life hell. I'm here, when you need me. Stay with me or come back, if things gone wrong" You don't understand your mother. They hurted you in past, then why she not forcing you to forget about them.

"What I'm gonna do now?" You asked. You mother chuckled.

"Listen your heart. I know it's saying that you should have be a mate of yoongi,the majestic wolf. Get pregnant by him and gave grandchildren to me." You looked at her with offened look. You sure, your mother like yoongi lot. She still don't know well others. And the two of them didn't get good impression before they meet her. Namjoon got impression but it's not enough. The three youngest hybrids not enough to get her attention. Jimin may got comment from her that was he look like angel. He stoled her heart by his eye smile. But yoongi completely stoled all of her attention and affection. She will marry you with yoongi while closing her eyes without hesitation. Not others.

"Yoongi...." You whined.

"Don't you love him?" She asked you. Why you whining now. She get know about your affection in hospital. At first she got cultural shook too. But surprisingly she got open heart that you never know before.

"I too love him" you said quickly.

"So, why you whining?" She getting confused more.

"I Afraid to get hurt again. Maybe, it's fate that we never meant to be"

"I think opposite, maybe you guys meant to be. That's why, they broke from their shells and trying to reach you" she thinking werid.

"I don't think so"

"Yoongi told. He never thought about nothing more than a friend before. But, he only got feeling after you confused to them" she told quitely.

"You want me marry yoongi. You don't care about others right?" You rised your brows at her. She nodded with mischievous smile. You rolled your eyes.

"what I'm saying is. It's your decision. You want to be them right? But afraid about future. Then why, you don't talk with them heart to heart?. It will help to your desicion. Maybe, you can leave them without regret!" you stood up and walked away as shaking your head. You don't think, it's good idea. Whenever you meet them, you can only cry couldn't speak. That's actually frustrating.

Yoongi got dark past. That made him grow from world abart. He came to earth because of you. You are only human he get close quickly. And same goes for your mother too. You mother is cheerful woman. He can see yourself in her. At first, it's awkward to call her once a while for know about you and hear your mother's worried rumblings. But soon he too begin share his own worries. Your mother is the only human who asked about his life and comfort him other than you . He seen a mother figure, that he never experienced before. He soon called her mother too. They share special relationship between them.

Your mother really a mischievous women. She know you, you are not going move on them. You will get your mendal health worse. You blaming yourself, that you don't have control over. That's why she thought taking little advantage won't do much. So, she took her Moblie and texted.

Your mother: yoongi-ah. My daughter wants to meet you all. But, she is too shy to ask. Can you guys came over here this weekend?