Ten

What if you say it again,
What if you forget it,
What if it's all just Dream,
What if.....!

~~~

Your head hurts, your stomach growled. But your body ached more. You don't want to wake up. Just stay here like this was havean you thought, you grapped the blanket and wrapped it about your neck, and get more comfortable on pillow, but the pillow was little hard. You turned your head, and tried to get comfortable. But the pillow wasn't in its right shape. You aggressively sat up and took the pillow to set. But you meet with smirking hoseok looking at you, you looked around the room. It was Jin's room which is you forget to notice before. And Hoseok was laying on bed, with Jin's cloths.

Hoseok also sat up and cupped your face. He connected your lips. The kiss was starts like innocent. But its turned something else. He was good kisser you thought, he wrapped his hand around your waist and another one back of your head. You wrapped your arms back. You wanted wrap your arms around his neck, but hoseok trapped you. He licked your lower lips, you opened little, his tongue get inside. You moaned, he pulled you more close to him, his tongue, dominanted your's. He licked the walls, then he circuled it inside. It's too much, you tapped on his shoulder, you breathed. You looked  at him. He smirked, it's made him more seducing. You blushed, because of his saliva, you heal quickly, just little bruses, it will heal in a day.

"Will be my girlfriend?" It's his first sentance. He remembered. You are happy, want to jump and say yes. But others, what if they feel uncomfortable?

"What if they..."

"They will be okey. Just say yes now. " He ordered.

"Mmm.. okey" you said then peacked his lips. He smiled wide, his smile was heart shaped. You kissed it again, his showed his tooth. Soon he locked his lips with yours.

"You know? I always wanted to kiss you like this." He confused his crush on you.

"Really?" You widen your eyes.

"Mm, also that day, I wanted to remove your towel, kiss every inch of your body. Finally your pussy. Also wanted to break a world record of orgasams." He mentioned the day, when he  Entered in your apartment. at that time you just in your towel. That's embarassing even now. He laid you on bed as he crawl on you. You Shivered at his deep voice.

"I'm hungry" you said then bite you tongue, wrong timing.

"Then, let me fill your stomach" he connected lips again.

"They are waiting"

"Let them wait more"

"I need to go home, before it's late"

"Let me drop you then"

"It's Jin's room"

"I will help him to clean it"

"Stop it already"

"But you are inviting" he mentioned your Scent.

"I'm not. mentally"

"Let me change it" he whined as he trying to kiss you again. You put hand between you and him.