Seventeen

Feel my love

~~~

Hoseok's hand trailed down, you squeezed clothed cunt. He nipples your skin of neck. You suppressing you moan by bitting you lips. He pressed his crotch on your knees, he sighed. The torture was unexplainable. He want tore both of your cloths and fuck you hard, but he can't now. Other side of the door, the five was getting ready for dinner. You all waiting for namjoon, who running late. Hoseok took you to his room, untill namjoon arrive.

Hoseok felt overwhelming by his emotions. Before you both accept eachother's feeling, he didn't felt like this. He just wanted to be with you that's all. But, in relationship, he want something more. Because of taehyung, he losing his patience too. He just want breed you hard. Seeing taehyung more, he felt lost.

A knock heard by you. "Namjoon came" taehyung called as he chuckled. He know exactly what hoseok feeling now. He spraying oil on fire. Hoseok huffed as he stood up. He don't want to face namjoon's anger. You adjust your clothes, and went out with hoseok.

Everyone sat around dinning table, kitty meowing soon it's seen you. Jungkook huffed at kitten. The kitten barely giving attention to big feline. It rubbed it's head on your foot. You smiled and placed kitty on your lap. You sitting between hoseok and yoongi.

"Why you named it kitty?" Taehyung asked you.

"It's not his name. It's just temporary name" you said. Others eat their food Silently.

"Temporary name?" Jimin looked at confusion.

"Yes. I just found him yesterday night, few minutes before you came. I don't know what to name him. So, I just named him kitty, I'm still searching for one." You said. Kitty meowed once again. It purred, you couldn't control your smile. Namjoon the one who purr lot, he enjoy your scratchs. Your eyes landed on namjoon subconsciously. Namjoon blushed as he knowing.

"We can name him togather" hoseok tryed to touch kitty, but it only hissed. Hoseok laughed with frustration.

"Cats are cute isn't them. I always wanted pet cat." You cooed as you gave a piece of meat to kitty.

"Y/n don't give human food to animals" Jin.

"You practically have four big cats as your pet." Jimin commented.

"Ah?" You slow brain trying hard to process. Because the two of them spoke same time. Jimin chuckled and Muttered 'cute' at your widen eyes and opend mouth. They know, sometime your brain process the things slow. Four felines looked at Jimin with offened look. "No they are not pets."

"Y/n" hoseok pouted. You just smiled wide showing you 36 tooth at him. He chuckled at you.

"Don't you like dogs?" yoongi asked you. You looked at him surprise. He didn't react.

"I love them too. I also wanted pet dogs. You know? I wanted a Siberian husky and a Siamese cat. Both dramatic breeds. I thought, that would be fun to watch." You chuckled yourself. "God, I have unbelievable wishes lot." You said yourself. Hoseok mentally cooing at you. Namjoon watching your face. He know, you have lot of wishes. Once he promised he will help you to complete it. He looked down at his plate. Will he be your side long time?.

"how about wild animals?" Hoseok asked you.

"Ah?"

"Now a days, people rise wild animals too. Do you want one?" Hoseok mentioning himself to you. He is not cat nor dog species, he is different. A bear. You understand. But you wanted pet animals not pet hybrids. You don't want to compare themselves to animals.

"No, actually I don't like getting wild animals as pets. They deserve to live big forest. naturally. You know? They will be happy there. humen, hybrids or animals. Everyone deserve their own freedom, don't campare yourself to any other species. I don't like it." You said as feed him a spoon of rice on it meat. Hoseok looked at with love. You heared ewws from maknae line. You ignored them. They didn't say out but they felt proud about you.

"Wait, how about prince.?" You asked them. They confused. You put chopsticks and spoon on table and lift kitty. It meowed. "My prince!" You said with smile. 

"Lame" yoongi comments.

"Hey my prince."you said as attached your nose with kitten's nose. It's just meowed and tried to lick your lips. You accepted.

"Don't let animals lick you, they infect contagious diseases" Jin yelled at you. You see Hoseok pouting as he showing his jealous. You laughed and ignored Jin's words. You looked at him and smiled. And went to eat again. The rest of dinner goes somehow fun. You're the one who made conversation lot. It's Still awkward.

After dinner, namjoon called all to living room. Hoseok getting impatient every minutes. You asked him to stay with you. And he looking forward to it.

"Okey, everyone here!?" Namjoon looked at you then others. The five sitting on the big couch. Yoongi sitting on the single couch. You sitting other one, prince yawned on your lap. Namjoon standing middle of it.

"Here y/n some rouls for you" namjoon pointed to you. "Hoseok it will apply for you too" you confused. Rouls? For what? "Some of us, don't want to contact you anymore. but, unfortunately we going meet more because of your relationship" he looked at you and Hoseok.

"Isn't you guys who following me now a days?" You said but immediately closed it with hands because namjoon glaring at you, he don't like when someone interrupt him.

"First, don't talk to any of us, unless it's emergency. Second, don't seem to know us when you see us outside. Third, don't visit Hoseok when he is in apartment, you guys must have to meet outside of apartment. Fourth and important one, you not going to mention your feelings any more. You are hoseok's girlfriend. So, act like one, be loyal to him. We are strangers to you from now on. If we have to meet eachother, just hi and bye that's all." Namjoon huffed. You blinked. You nodded. If they are uncomfortable, you not going to force them. But still you felt the pain in your heart.

Unconsciously you looked at taehyung, he already looking at you. He winked, you immediately turn your head to Hoseok. Hoseok stood up. "That's all?" He asked. And took prince from you.

"Yes. For now." Namjoon Said. "And Jin?" Namjoon looked at Jin. Jin nodded.

"You and I working together.  it's impossible to avoid eachother. So, we must have to maintain boss and employe relationship. okey? No more lunches?" He said clamly. You nodded again.

"Next who?" Hoseok grapped your wrist and made you stood up.

"Why you are getting impatient?" Jimin asked him with smirk, a knowing look with taehyung.

"I'm staying y/n's tonight" Hoseok said. It made shook others, namjoon widen his eyes. Yoongi laughed, he knew, it will happen. Jin glared and about to say something but Hoseok is quick to walk. He pratically pulled you with him.

You laughed as you run with him. He is too fast for you.