BONUS CHAPTER

"Sorry Hao, I don't really like parties," 

Minghao glared at the older when he turned down his invite. He sighed and replied, "Junhui wanted me to invite a friend. Nevermind," 

Wonwoo chuckled at his response. "Wen Junhui? But I thought it was Yoon Jeonghan's party. Why is he inviting people instead?" He teases.

"I don't even know how he's close with that guy." Minghao scoffed. "Mutual friends, I guess,"

There was a moment of silence in the editing room when Wonwoo decided not to reply anymore, but the younger decided to speak again. 

"Maybe I'll invite Mingyu? He loves parties," the younger grinned.

"He's busy," the older replied dryly.

"Doing what?" 

"Do you have to know?"

Minghao snickered. "That's not for you to decide,"

Wonwoo was left dumbfounded after being defeated by the younger. 

After their task, Wonwoo rashly left the editing room and rushed to his office --- with Mingyu. But the younger wasn't there.

He sighed when his eyes didn't see his loved one, knowing he would take him with him once their colleague invited Mingyu.

---

Wonwoo was walking in the hallway after buying coffee from the coffee shop for him and Mingyu. His ear almost trembled when he heard a familiar voice calling him in a really loud voice.

"Kitten!"

His eyes widened when he had a glimpse of the younger running in his direction with so much excitement. 

"Geez, Gyu," Wonwoo chuckled. "Don't yell like that in public,"

Mingyu snickered. "Hmm, I don't know if I'd laugh or feel upset,"

"Not all people see me as a kitten, Gyu. They might think differently,"

"Okay, Wonwon!" The taller agreed instantly and innocently reached for Wonwoo's hand.

His cheeks suddenly turned red and felt warm when the younger did. Mingyu noticed it but he didn't want the older to feel shy, so he asked an irrelevant question.

"Is that mine?" He asked, pointing the cup of latte.

"No," the older teased.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "You hate it when I tease you, but love messing around with me. So why are you blushing, kitten, hmm?"

Wonwoo chuckled at his rash words. "You spoke too fast, I didn't understand a word, hmm, puppy?" He laughed.

Mingyu, this time, was left dominated. When they arrived at their office, Wonwoo handed him the latte. Mingyu even acted upset about it but got carried away when Wonwoo took his hand to give him the cup, sending him to shiver when their skin touched each other.

The older went to his table, then all of a sudden, Mingyu spoke.

"Um, Minghao invited me to a party," 

Wonwoo turned around when he heard the younger, now smiling sheepishly. 

"What am I gonna do?" Wonwoo asked lifelessly.

"Can we come?" Mingyu asked. 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "You can, but we? No,"

"Please?"

"No, Mingyu, I still have a re-shoot,"

"Wonwon,"

---