twelve | the broken junior

"I'm sorry, I have to go,"

"Why? Did something happen?" Mingyu replied, worried.

"..." Wonwoo sighs, unable to make an excuse. "It's something...important,"

Mingyu realized that Wonwoo was hesitant and could not explain.

"Take care, Wonwoo," Mingyu gave him a small smile.

He sighs in upsettingness after Wonwoo left just like that. He couldn't believe that the night would end like that, but if it was really important, he couldn't really blame Wonwoo. Right now, he just feels upset. Well, he wouldn't?

Mingyu accepted that and just decided to ask him out again some other time, considering the fact that Wonwoo doesn't even look okay in the past few days. Besides, the reason why he asked him out is to help him forget his problems—whatever they are—even if it's just for a night.

---

[Twitter]

YURI @namyuri
came over to sleep 🙄 but anw, thank you, wonwoo <3

---

It was 11 in the evening when Mingyu got back home after his date ended with Wonwoo.

And then there was it again.

Mingyu saw her Tweet a couple of hours after he arrived home, with him, again, and this time, he finally knew the reason why he urgently left, it was because it's her, and now, he's even sleeping at her house.

Mingyu felt his heart ache, he felt it broken.

'Why are you messing with my feelings?' Mingyu cries in silence.

It's not being dramatic, but he hates the fact that Wonwoo keeps keeping his hopes up but will leave him hanging without even being reasonable, and he knows that Wonwoo is keeping his reasons to himself. The only thing Mingyu wants is to know the reason, at least make a valid excuse so he would know what to feel.

When Mingyu went to work the next day, he decided to just ignore Wonwoo until he was ready to tell what happened. In that case, Wonwoo will not feel pressured around him, and Mingyu wouldn't take it too personally.