seven | confession

It is a Tuesday, and today is Nam Yu-ri's 27th birthday. It was a house party, and many people were invited, especially the ones from the film industry.

In simpler terms, Wonwoo and Mingyu were invited.

---

[iMessage]
Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu

5:11 PM

Mingyu
Hi, Won!

5:12 PM

Wonwoo
Mingyu :D

Mingyu
Can we go together to Yu-ri's party? I'm really shy XD

Wonwoo
Okay, let's meet outside her subd lol

---

He's extraverted. He's not shy.

Mingyu knows it himself that he said that to be with Wonwoo, and luckily, it was a success for him.

When they arrived at Yu-ri's extravagant home, Mingyu immediately doubted that she was only friends with Wonwoo's friends, considering that there were more than twenty people inside.

"God, Mingyu, are you really that shy?" Wonwoo chuckled after Mingyu gripped the hem of Wonwoo's shirt.

"Right now I'm not sociable," Mingyu whispered, but Wonwoo did not hear him clearly because of the loud music.

"Mingyu, if you wanna make some friends, go around, I only stay at one corner," Wonwoo says aloud for him to hear.

"I'm shy!" Mingyu says loudly.

But his move was ruined when he found out he has a mutual friend with the celebrant.

It was Choi Seung Cheol, and he approached Mingyu as soon as their eyes met.

"Mingyu-ah! I didn't know you're a friend of Yu-ri!" He greeted him.

Mingyu awkwardly smiled, "Um, yes! She's a friend of my friend, Jeon Wonwoo, my senior," He proudly introduced him to Cheol.

"Hi, Director!" He greeted, Wonwoo just smiled in response.

"How I've missed you, Mingyu! It's been years!"

As much as he wants to catch up with his dear friend, he wanted to do it some other time and not leave Wonwoo behind, knowing that even if he's the newbie, he still knows that Wonwoo is not the loud type, and he didn't want him to feel left out.

Mingyu was about to segway their conversation, but Wonwoo got to speak before him.

"I'll go find Yu-ri, Gyu, I'll leave you two alone. Excuse me," Wonwoo politely said, tapping Mingyu's shoulder and smiling at Cheol before leaving.

Wonwoo already left before he could even say his thoughts.

"Oh no, was he your crush, Mingyu?" Cheol teases him.

"What? No, hyung!" Mingyu was in denial.

"You seem to be annoyed that I approached you," He chuckled. "Sorry, I must've ruined your date,"

Mingyu glared. "Sorry, hyung, but we'll catch up some other time," He says, leaving Seung Cheol to laugh at his response.

Mingyu then searched for the crowd to look for Wonwoo and Yu-ri, to be with him again, and to also greet her.

"Won!" He calls when he saw them, but when his gaze shifted downwards, he saw their hands intertwined together.

His thoughts were too impulsive, but he tried to get himself together. He didn't want to be a red flag.

"Yu-ri, h-happy birthday," He stuttered.

Innocent Yu-ri immediately took her hand from Wonwoo's grip and playfully tapped Mingyu's shoulder with a wide smile on her lips.

"I'm glad you came! Oh my, thank you!" She replied.

Before an awkward situation could even begin, Yu-ri was already snatched by one of her friends and now gone into the crowd. Mingyu immediately grabbed Wonwoo's hand to take him out of the crowded space.

"Mingyu? Is something wrong?" Wonwoo asked with worry when they were walking hastily across, but he did not answer him.

---

Two of them were now in a less-crowded area, and Mingyu gently pinned him on the wall, his hand rushing down to hold Wonwoo's hands.

His hands were warm enough to feel Wonwoo's cold skin, gently squeezing them out of nervousness.

"W-What's wrong, Mingyu," Wonwoo stuttered.

"I like you, Director,"