six | crush

After a month of being friends with Wonwoo, Mingyu started to feel more attracted to him, but somehow, he feels scared that he is feeling weird things, considering that Jeon Wonwoo might dislike him for admiring him.

Other than that, he finally saw the closeness of Wonwoo and his female friend. Although he is finally friends with her, he still feels upset sometimes.

"Won..."

While Wonwoo was watching a preview of his work, Mingyu stood up from his own desk to come near him.

"Yes?" He asked without turning his gaze to him.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" Mingyu asked him out, putting his nervousness aside.

For a moment, Wonwoo's mind went blank, but agreed anyway, and without hesitation-he immediately put his computer on sleep and stood up.

"Okay," He answered nonchalantly.

But Mingyu thought, did it even sound something to him? It looks like it sounded very casual. And it wasn't the way he was expecting him to interpret.

---

"Um, Won, have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Another sudden question, making another person choke from his own saliva. Wonwoo was startled by Mingyu's very random question, but answered anyway.

"I did," He answered shortly.

"What does it feels like?" He asked and played the 'innocent expression' as if it was what he was interested in.

"It felt special at first, but complicated when we began to last—can't really manage my time between it and my career." He answered honestly and comfortably, sending Mingyu to feel proud for him being comfortable to talk to.

"You do love your career, and I don't see anything wrong about it," He comments casually after spotting a bit of disappointment in Wonwoo's tone.

"Thanks... I really thought I was the only one who thought about that," He whispered the last sentence to himself, but it was clear enough for Mingyu to understand.

"Yu-ri didn't?" He chuckles, joking aside.

Wonwoo accidentally rolled his eyes, softly laughing. "Yu-ri hated it when I dated. She said I betrayed her,"

"Wow," His lips curved upward. "Why, though?"

Wonwoo shook his head, "She said that the girl was her friend. Lies, they barely even talk to each other,"

Another thought crossed Mingyu's mind once again. So she does like him? He said in the back of his mind.

"What about you? Interested in anyone lately?" Wonwoo returned the question.

Mingyu was left speechless, rather, dumbfounded, which caused him to do nothing but look at Wonwoo's soft yet sharp eyes.

"Okay, Gyu, you don't have to answer," He says with a small chuckle.

But Mingyu replied anyway.

"...I do, actually,"