two | wonwoo's best friend

"Wow, just look at his visuals,"

After Wonwoo's shoot with Hong Jisoo, he and his friend, Minghao, began editing right away to lessen some tasks.

But they are not alone—his junior director, Mingyu, joined him as well. He couldn't leave him alone since he was told to look after him for seven days so he could see how they do their routines in their company.

"People do say that a lot," Minghao says, chuckling.

"Is he a model here?" Mingyu asked.

"A singer. This is for his releasing album,"

Mingyu's lips formed an 'o' out of amusement. Meanwhile, Wonwoo, ignoring their conversation, asked something regarding his project.

"Can you adjust this one's brightness? It's a bit dark in this part," He asked with his usual dry, nonchalant tone.

Minghao edited it with no hesitation, giving a moment of pause between them three.

"Is there something on your mind, senior Won?" Mingyu broke the silence, also making them startle by calling him a new name. 'Won'.

Mingyu's lips formed a small smile, to make the situation 'not awkward', considering that Wonwoo doesn't talk much. "Are you okay?"

"He's too focused so he could finish it already, you know, he didn't have his supposed-to-be day off," Minghao laughs.

"I was paying attention," Wonwoo shrugged. "I was just observing the graphics because I'm following a format,"

"Huh, really?" Minghao teases him even more.

Wonwoo's mouth formed an 'o', imitating an amused expression. "Just look at his visuals! People say that a lot, is he a model here? A singer, this is for his releasing album," He mimicked.

"It's done," Minghao ignored the way Wonwoo imitated them and just kept on doing his work until he finished.

"Man, you annoy me," Wonwoo whispered, but clear enough for the other two to hear.

"Yup, I'm done here, call me if you're gonna be changing something," He stands up and left, just like that.

"Woah, he's so cool," Mingyu whispered to himself.

"He's not. Don't be inspired," Wonwoo held back his laughter, making Mingyu burst out laughing.

"...So, um," His laugh subsided. "Why didn't you have your day off? What happened?"

Wonwoo turned his gaze to him, their eyes locked to each other. Brave Mingyu on the other hand, did not turn his gaze off his eyes.

"There was a sudden call from my boss. I need to meet our new director," He looks away, pursing his lips to hide a smile. "He's really talkative though, he got on my best side quickly,"

Although Mingyu knew it was him, he purposely played innocent, "That rookie must be really lucky, I'm sure he's grateful,"

Wonwoo softly laughed. "I'll see you later, Gyu. I have something to do,"

'Gyu?' Mingyu thought, his cheeks burning up, unsure if it was because of shyness, or whatever it is.

"Okay... Take care,"

---

"Wonwoo!"

He covered his face out of embarrassment-well, just messing around-when his friend saw him walking his way out of the building.

"I said we'll meet out, why are you here," Wonwoo complains when they got closer.

"I am out, outside your company," She chuckles.

"God, Yu-ri," He sighs.

"Don't be mad, come on, I'll treat you. 'Kay?"

---

Nam Yu-ri is Wonwoo's girlfriend-wait, let us rephrase that-Girl-friend. She's particularly his best friend, both of them met in college because they both took Film. The only difference is that Yu-ri is working in a different company, but they still have their connections.

For two weeks, Yu-ri has her break, and she decided to spend it with her only friend, Wonwoo.

"You didn't have your day off? Why?" Yu-ri asks while her mouth is stuffed with bread.

"Stop talking when your mouth is full, it's gross," Wonwoo uttered before taking a sip from his latte.

"You are so mean, you know," She rolls her eyes.

"I need to guide the new-hired director. He's a fresh grad too, so we have a week together before he can start making his own project,"

"Oh, then you have this thing with Joshua, right?" Yu-ri questioned, sending Wonwoo to nod in response.

"I can help you! I don't have anything else to do anyway, I'll stop by your office tomorrow, 'kay?"