seventeen | requited love

Wonwoo immediately pressed his lips against Mingyu's the moment he heard those words from him.

He felt the way his skin shivered the moment he touched his skin. The sparkling electricity that jumpstarts his adrenal glands as his heart skips a bit.

Their eyes met, and both were filled with affection towards each other.

Wonwoo leaned closer at Mingyu's side, "I love you too, Gyu. I'm so sorry to make you feel that way," He uttered softly to Mingyu's ear.

It triggered Mingyu's heart to beat faster than it already was.

"R-Really? You mean that?" Mingyu stuttered out of happiness.

The older nodded. "I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you," Wonwoo sighs.

Wonwoo shifted his head downwards, shy once again. The younger used his hand to gently lift Wonwoo's head by the chin to look at him.

Mingyu's lips curved upward. "It was worth it, kitten,"

Wonwoo softly chuckled and raised a brow. "But why are you laughing with the girl group last time? And with Shiro earlier?" He crossed his arms, forcing himself to not sound upset.

But the younger immediately noticed that, because Wonwoo never speaks like a nagging old man while uttering the words hastily.

Mingyu chuckled and planted a kiss on Wonwoo's jaw. "I was assigned to create the concept album for them, and Shiro happened to like Li-a," He nibbled in his ear.

Wonwoo's eyes broadened.

"What do you mean..." He swallowed hard.

"Hm, you thought I didn't know what you were doing earlier? Well, you got it wrong," Mingyu laughed. "It's Li-a who likes Jisoo, not Shiro."

Wonwoo's face turned red out of embarrassment.

"I didn't know you could be dominant," Mingyu teased him.

"Stop," Wonwoo became stern once again, annoyed but couldn't hide his chuckle.

"Okay, senior," Mingyu teased him even more.

Wonwoo explained what happened to Yu-ri, and why he was gone and had been ignoring Mingyu for three days.

"I'm sorry, really... I should've just confronted you, but... She's your friend, I didn't want to compete," Mingyu says in a sad voice.

Wonwoo gave him a small smile, "There is no competition, Gyu. I'm yours, you have to right to tell me what you feel,"

The younger didn't utter a single word after that, but his disappointment in himself can be seen in his eyes, driving the older speak again.

"It's okay, it doesn't matter anymore. We have each other now,"

Mingyu nodded and apologized once again. Even more, he gave him soft kisses to make up for his behavior towards the older.

Wonwoo couldn't contain his laughter when he realized how whipped Mingyu is. 

"Why?" The younger asked with upsettingness.

Wonwoo shook his head, chuckling. He then took his hand gently to interlock them.

"I guess working on my day off was actually not that bad. Saranghae, Mingyu-ah,"

THE END