fifteen | ignored

"I've been in the editing room in the past 6 hours, Mingyu is usually scattered around the café, I didn't see him." Minghao answers when Wonwoo asked him about the guy.

He got to work earlier than usual, leaving his friend's house. He decided that maybe he has to hear some good news about his friend's recovery from a broken heart, so he wouldn't stress over confessing his love for the younger.

So this morning, he went to the company very early so maybe he could grab some coffee with Mingyu before their projects start.

But Mingyu is nowhere to be seen, considering that the guy usually come to work earlier than the janitor.

Wonwoo felt sad after looking for Mingyu for almost thirty minutes already, but he couldn't be found.

---

[iMessage]
Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu

9:14 AM

Wonwoo
I went early, but I couldn't find you.
I guess you're late?

9:20 AM

Are you okay? What happened?

9:25 AM

Mingyu, I'm starting to worry. Please respond.

---

"Hey, are you free?"

"I'm not doing anything at the moment, why?"

Minghao placed an envelope and a flash drive on top of his desk. "Please deliver this to the second building, I have a client,"

Wonwoo's right brow arched in confusion. "You edit pictures, usually from me. How did you have a client?"

"I kind of collected customers when I was in China," Minghao giggled, sending Wonwoo to roll his eyes.

"You owe me a follow-up. Hong Jisoo's photoshoot," Wonwoo reminded before standing up from his seat to do his favor.

---

Minghao's finished project was for the next building's artists, one of the girl groups their company is holding.

Wonwoo doesn't like going to that place, artists there usually bug him to ask where is his friend-&-client, Joshua.

"Jung Li-a, Xu Minghao asked me to give you this," His face was cold and really expressionless that even the girl didn't bother to ask around.

But Wonwoo's expression changed when he heard a familiar laugh coming from across the practice room.

It was Mingyu.

But Wonwoo kept his cool and tried to ask Jung Li-a in a very nonchalant way.

"What's that junior doing here?" He sounded so bitter after seeing him with some of the idols being so happy.

"Oh, you mean the director?" Li-a laughed awkwardly. "I don't even know. But do you mind if I ask too?"

Wonwoo raised a brow, "Hm?"

"Is Joshua still single?" The girl giggled.

Wonwoo shrugged. "That's none of our business. And do not ask people such questions when you're in public if you don't want these toxic people to beat the crap out of you," He answered before leaving, annoyed by what he saw.

He just asked me out yesterday, why is he flirting around now? And he even got into this building, huh? This wing is only for the idols. Wonwoo ranted in the back of his mind.