Chapter 37 - Cave

In the morning, she had not thought about what to do today. She woke up, her eyes creeped up and stared at the ceiling. It took a moment for her to realize, and to think, that she had just stayed in the hotel overnight.

The other day that she just went in from the lobby, and into this secluded room.

At the moment, she felt airy, as it was breezy, and against her skin she could feel her pores opening.

It was a pleasant feeling.

Rolling over, she popped one hand out of the blanket and saw the man to be almost awake, as he fluttered his eyes open, and his eyes met hers.

It was blue. A grand blue that she knew and first met at the gates of the ball.
From when she first met the man.

And all hell break loose. Of that that he took her on rides, and things that take her on rides, an adventure, a journey. Something she couldn't explain. Or things that she couldn't dream to imagine. From when she was invited in, and from when she had been with this man ever since. Following him so. She didn't know if she regretted it, or if she was ever thankful that she had met the man.

She looked away, and casted her eyes up at the ceiling before noticing the green eyes that speculated her, and seemed to greet her at the circles of his irises.

She was most annoyed at.

And she heaved out. Mostly forgetting to breath out for a moment there.
And her mind was as stale as a blank, pure paper. She had thought of nothing.

At the moment.

Until Cain broke the silence.

What a killjoy.

"Averithe, do you remember we have to go to my house today, right?"

She didn't know if it was a question or a statement, but all she did say in reply was, "Yes." She said absentmindedly.

She didn't know what haste he was in, speaking in such a way. And she had no idea, nor the insight to meddle in with.

All she knew was when she looked at him, it seemed to be pretty important.

"All right. We'll be heading out in a minute. Go and take a shower." He said.

"You don't tell me what to do." She muttered under her breath which was almost loud as day, as he almost gave an amusing reaction but he didn't nonetheless.

"Unless you want to go out in the open, appearing smelly, and-"

"Okay, okay. I got it. I'm showering into the cabin, geez." She relented.

And she almost missed the smirk on his face when she turned, from the corner of her eye, and her feet was greeted by the freezing basin which she almost hissed at, and she headed to the shower room. Which she was glad, and delighted at the sight. Which she almost forgot, the dainty decoration and the art of which it was built, and made to be some royal treatment for herself- for personal use.

As she turned on the water and seen it to be mild. Plain. Until she decided she wanted a tub bath. At which she clogged the drain and turned on the water until it was warm. And switched it to cold once she deemed it was warm enough.

And that she did, she could enjoy, and relief her time here. A long bath. She wanted it to be a bubble bath.

It wouldn't take long. For sure, her mind promised, -- insisted.

Taking a relaxing bath, and dipping herself back down on the cold ceramic tub with both hands dangling over at the side, while the warm water sinks in back to the upper body of her almost- upper breasts--