Chapter 19 - Good - Girl

She walked. And it was longer than she expected. It had been a while since then. The memories of them mistakenbly etched on her mind. Both of them. On the bed, her feeling her face flushed as she remembered. With him enjoying his time, obviously. Possibly, a bit too much as she had no plan - none to escape the place.

Not that she has the urge to. But she ever so wondered, what goes through the mind of his. As he started at the ceiling, or how maybe - that he enjoyed kissing her so much that he wanted to do something more. A non-erotic way. She shook her head.

She didn't count how much time had passed. But it had been quite a while. Maybe 2-3 weeks? She conquered her thought.

She kept pushing the memories. In hopes that it wouldn't get any serious than this. Or else she would be doomed. She shook her head, the feeling in her heart emerged and wafted against her cells, nerves, and most important of all,her brain.

She didn't like it. How could she keep thinking of him - the bed - that she enjoyed so much turn into a flushing memory of them both, just ruffled, red and a quite short enjoyable time.

As she walked along the red carpeted floor, how her cells was so excited at the emerging memory of her own. To of no excuse that she wouldn't feel this way. I mean he was handsome, charming, and knows his way around things that made her get a little bit used to. Wine, for example. Which she crumpled her fist at the thought and how she's gonna spend hundreds on aged wine when she got home. Or when - she does.

She cursed, mistakenbly, she had been taken by the wrong man. And in hopes, for it to go away. Maybe him.

Or the part where she could say goodbye. For inviting her, giving her a treat, and her being at her original, comfy home.

As her feet treaded the ruffle wool of the ground, she had almost regretted the moment she decided to go to his office. As her mind concluded, they had to talk about this. Maybe just a little bit.

It was against the law, it seems. Her, and him. In one house with a merely common, original butler which she seems to see and pass by every other day. Not that she ever saw the other maids or butlers. Except that one day he held that party, to which she awfully regrets remembering about.

It was a long walk. She thought. That she hadn't arrived since maybe 20 minutes ago. And it was time to get his work paper done. She had heard. From her own two ears, as she heard it audibly from a distance. Slight muffled and something sworn of secrecy. Which she kinda liked.

And her heart. Wishing that he would go far away, give her time to sort out the confusion and a decision that she could have by the end of what is precise.

She peeked. Stopped to a halt, and held her fingers to propel her body as she leaned forward. Her head peeking out, to see him already having his back halfway turned, his gaze already sharp, fixated at her. Her eyeballs.

"I'm going out." He spoke quietly.

Not seeming to busy from her perspective, but she believed him. In a way. "I have some business to attend." He dusted off the back of his collar, the light from the window shining at him, which made him seem to be a God, having golden light blessing at his tall stature. Of a somewhat figure that she seems to long and hug, every most of the day - working one too many, she observed as she reminisced he didn't work that often and that she sensed that he would not be the type to go out to work that urgently.
Or happily. She might have thought.
As she continued to look at him from behind, she awfully noticed the scar on his right cheek. The light seemed to help, as he turned twice and in a gaze, she caught what to be a membrane of frozen blood.

Which she peculiarly described.

She didn't know what he was doing, but it was definitely a scar lingering. Somewhat dried and obvious.