Chapter 36 - In the Hotel

"Welcome. And we have arrived." The cab driver said. As Averithe took her final last breath in the cab before looking out the window. The building seemed too tall for her eyes to see as a whole. And she was getting kinda nervous about the hotel incident, the idea, and for a fact that they were going to stay here. For how many nights she didn't know.

And so she heard the man next to her said.

"Yeah, let's go." And she glanced at him. And Cain waited for Averithe to go outside as he looked at her, and they exchanged looks. To which Averithe was slow to receive as she stared at him for a couple of seconds. A few moments.

"And welcome to Russia." He finally said as a goodbye as he looked back from his seat, at them he flashed a smile.

Not mentioning the stare of and into his eyes, the blue and the shade of a color that she fell in love with. She forgot to mention. She hadn't noticed the array of shades that existed, before she was snapped into reality and looked away before she looked into it any deeper, not noticing the colors at all as she looked away in a blur, and spun her side so she could open the door. As she pushed it, she was met with a cold breeze.

Moreover for when she stepped outside, the cold air greeted her and almost wafted her hair and tendrils into
messy and unattended waves, as she felt ecstatic at the welcoming air, the air seemed to be cooler as it almost reached the break of dawn. She remembered him say. And here she was, in Russia. The building itself seemed to not be too fancy. It had an eloquent decorating to it, but not too over the roof. Maybe some decent vines, hanging, sticking around the building, with its leafs and some of the flowers popping out with its shade of pink, blue, and sometimes yellow.

And she saw that the lobby to be majestic, her eyes peeked through the transparent entrance. It had a fine entrance and from what she could see, it looked divine and well decorated, along with the 2 suitors of bellman that stood at both sides of the door.

One came up, and he offered to bring up their bags, and carry it with him. As Cain replied, "Yes."

He picked out the luggages and the bags from the trunk and brought it onto the wheels of cart. It was pretty large and quite a size for it to bring baggage and carry bags conveniently up to the guests' rooms. And the thud it made as he slammed it onto the bag-carrier as he pushed it and brought it up the stairs.

Quite strong for him, Averithe thought.

As she thought, again, the rooms here must have been decent. Nice-smelling, and clean to the eyes, and decent meals to be served three times a day. Morning, noon and night. She looked forward to it. None other, and no less than the bed that she was expected to plop down when of once she reached her room.

Even though she protested at first, she forgot all about it as she glanced back at the man who slammed the door of the trunk behind him, and looked at her.

And for a moment, she thought that he had the most comfortable life. A life where he could grow up in such a country that it seemed to surreal. And she was envious. As she looked away and heaved out as the man said, "Let's go."

She didn't bother to count how many stories the building was, as she glanced to the side and saw how the vines strung up to be comfortably, the sides and the walls of the almost grey, and reddish color to it.

"Let's go." He spoke again.

As he stood from behind her, and she felt ushered to walk, from that she did, and walked to the front door before meeting the other bellman. As he offered to open the door, and looked to the man as well.

"Welcome, ma'am. Enjoy your stay."

"Yes." She spoke absentmindedly.

To which the man grabbed the other bag as Cain had somewhat magically put it at the side, next to her, which made her quite to be shocked, slightly jolted at the action and the thud it made as it riverated inside the ground as well, maybe the only one left behind. She thought. And it almost made her scowl before she decided to hold it in. Maybe for the next one.