Chapter 3 - Punch and Cupcake Muffins

She gasped. "Please, it's just $30, why do you people sell these for so expensive anyways?" She almost sounded like a warthe hog, whining to the clerk, to whom she presumed was just for hiring at the snap of the finger and not even in charge of these dresses.

The man, who paid for her, did follow her, until nature calls and his bladder had to relieve to the loo.

He was a pestery one in Ave's head. He would follow her around.
Left, right, forward or back. He would silently follow her steps and stop where she stops. It became eery to her, but she didn't mind. To say the words to his face. She loved the frills and decorations of the silver glitter beads, sometimes gold. The almost sparkly flowers pasted on the dress, near the shoulders or near the chest area. It became too condescending for her for not being able to pay with the money she borrowed.

She doesn't know how to pay back the $300 she borrowed. It might not be $3000 but it's still worth a lot of money.

That is before he went to the loo. To which she planned on borrowing other people's money the Valhala, if the money doesn't come to par with the dress and she 'had' most certainly is an option to talk and borrow a couple dollars. Maybe a couple of a few hundred bucks.

To the loo, he said, to which he had to explain so secretively, which made her confused and a little blank of hypnotism in the head. Heaving out the nerves she contained, just a little, she continued to find the dress so effortlessly among the racks. Until her brain came out with nothing.

The color purple suited her, but it was too expensive. Her brain thought so. --
The color red, suited her, but decided it was too long for her to wear, nor it was the type of dress that would bring out her figure.
The color blue, she took in. Would be too stiff and tight on the waist and figure, which would make her seem she ate a little too much of cake and make her butt look fat and her boobs smaller than it is, which is not a favor that would make her seem she is not dieting enough for her own sake. And vitals.

This dress was perfect. She sized it up and down. Not too perfect, her eyed hypothesized, but enough to not make her look like a piece of pea piglet who just tripped on the side of the mud trying to get to the other side of a country. The color yellow.

She raised an eyebrow.

She hoped to try it and on hopes that it fits her well. Not too amazing, but it will fit her. She grabbed the dres from the racks. Without trying it on, she would already know what she would look like if she tried it on.

The body hips, and breasts, her back which is slightly open revealing her bone marrow- she meant shoulder blades, which looks good overall from head to toe, thank god she is thin which she eats a lot of carrots and those celeries those professional dieticians would recommend. Which was a little bit bitter but all right.

She blinked. She flipped on to the next dress and it was pink. It was covered by a color of pink salmon, light, corally colored in a spectrum, not perfect in a way nonethess she didn't bother to try it.

"How about the blue?" The clerk offered, smiling and had a hint of worriness to his eyes. His eyebrows looking kind of weird. She noticed.

Maybe he's tired of watching her go back and forth choosing dresses she had yet not decided, Ave who to put back on the rack because it either made her look fat, too short or a curveless piece of woman who's probably ready to date and not ready to mate which is the wholly tradition of this little town island of Virginia.

Ave stared at the clerk for a moment. Not saying anything. The words of his ridiculousness toned out extravagantly disturbing, which made her space out and relentlesslt continues to sound in the back of her head soundlessly.