Chapter 43 - Beginning

**

The ride there wasn't that bad. And not smelly or uncomfortable like 'jump me out of the this car', kind of thing.

Cain made it all easy getting to the side of the road of the cafe. To her, it was just a giveaway of a slip of a note to the driver cab, and he went on whirring on his wheels.

Cain might be getting a little lonely without her. The first thing she'd thought when she almost sensed she'd arrived, seeing the dark-nighted sky loomed the trees as she passed by, the bustling of cars here and there, until she saw the line of cars parked at the sidewalk.

It didn't take long.

It shouldn't.

But the car took longer than she'd thought and the fees were rising like crazy. The journey-

'Damn traffic'

She almost cursed. As she thanked the driver and got out into the curb. Thankfully, the man offered to pay, because she had brought no money with her. None. Zero. The house of where it held at was stunning. Beautiful.
It was huge.

Okay, maybe she was exaggerating.
She wouldn't, couldn't imagine a single thing that he would do without her, on his own. Besides drinking a cup of hot, black coffee and reading a book in services to the hotel landlords.

And she wondered what he would do without her. Cain mentioned about the road address that they stopped by in the other day. And seeing by the looks of it, he had to go write it down on a piece of paper. And he handed it to her.
It might make her life a whole lot easier. And she might as would need it.

He was kind enough to give her a slip of the paper. It made it a whole lot easier for the communication for the driver and to get through. Without any troubles, and for the transgressions to go around easily.

For of course, she would forget. He so as much thought easily. She wasn't the one who would remember directions easily, and she wouldn't get to speak Russian for her life. Goddamned woman.

As Averithe suddenly got into his head, and into his mind of her speckle of thoughts. It really exactly wasn't his fault. She was the one who barged in into his mind of her own.

And he just happens to hear it because of his clustering powers.

It was new. But-

As he laid his documents back down. He couldn't get to do it. It wasn't done. Judy half of it through.

And to make things clear, that was not true. He had a lot of things going on in his mind. Such as taking a shower, or having a breakfast of a buffet down the stairs, even for lunch and a dinner buffet which they would normally serve lavish desserts and drinks rather than in the afternoon.

He almost rolled his eyes at the ceiling, but thought twice. He would be a replica of Averithe somewhat. His mind trailed to the double stack of vampires he met at the road, and wondered what they want. Whether they were planning, - those rogues, on an attack, or they were just running around like headless poultries.
He wondered what more could be planning, doing in the dark. He wouldn't know.

Vampires.

To at what extent he would like to see half of them gone. Just halfs of the bad ones. It would make a whole lot of thisneasier. He sighed as it ran through his head. If they ever so do anything to her, or so as much kill her, it will be the death of them.

As he looked back at the piles of documents scattered and lying on his bed. He better get it done. The sheets seemed, white, beige.

And everything seemed to remind him of her. Well, not everything. As he glanced over to her empty bed, and slightly wondered how to nuzzle into them.