Chapter 16 - The only one left out, When she was Human

She looked around.

Roamed, and around.

And then to the man. Who met her eye of sight from a far distance. Looking.

He wasn't that far from being pretty satisfied. As he wore in a suit in all his glory as he observed and his gaze wandered between the most and the lot of them- the guests. As in a screech of a lion, he'd observe around as if he was satisfied with how they'd look, and how it'd become.

She'd never felt this way before, and now-- she was captive.

They were all around. Each and every one. Coupled. Their daggers, a weapon or a bender of an element had their powers out and in a usage to keep them prison. Dark, swirling whirlpools and flames of water-- elementals, swirling to keep them at bay.

Herself, she had the guards kept her and half of the others prison. Apparently, she was lucky enough to be on the farrer side of the room where she was apparently a temporary guest.

Or to whatever had made them notice or known that she was an invited guest of the evening. Minus that she was almost choked and woman-handled at a first sight.

Maybe her clothes. Maybe that's what it was.

She watched as the people she knew once before and talked to had their necks choked, a sling on their necks or even struggling to break free. It was not a sight to see.

She had her eyes wide, before back to the man before her. He was an animal.
They were all.. his guests, weren't they? Secluded. And they had nowhere to run. Unless it is commanded by the man.

By the time they got there, a stranger, more than a couple, a hundreds of vampires appeared out of nowhere, out of darkness, and they held the people and the members of the house hostage. As they circled from behind them, and they held daggers of what she saw to be immortal.

Some held them hostage with their powers. The darkness of air, or the luminescent redness, and the gloominess of green, holding them around their bodies of that they seemed to be held tight, and almost on the verge of suffocation.

To which Averithe saw nothing she could do as she stood there agaped, too quick for her mind to decipher.

"Let us give a toast, to the guests who have arrived, and may they drink the wine from this cup." He held a hand up for a toast, high up, with his mask full on view with all of the guests to see as they eeried themselves -- their eyes at him, as he and the royals sneered in glory.

If they wouldn't join their cult by drinking the blood, she'd presumably say they'd have to die.

As once the drinks had been served. The hostages, the royals. All the vampires. As they held their glasses of silver with trembling hands, and held them in spite of their fear and remorse. They drunk it. As they held them up while looking at the man.

It was originally wine.

She gulped.

And while so she did, the man came down the podium and approached closer, apparently to her.

In a smile, that he walked. So serenely, inconspicuous and.. a darkness of an aura around him.

And out of all the elements that he had seemed to conjure.

Out of all the powers that he had, why did he have to control the elements of the life sources embedded on in earth? As she could see the twines, and the elements of fire and ice swirling up in the air as if guiding him, but in terms of an obviousness that were in cages to his hands.

His commands.

"Why..?" She asked, in a daze.

"We have thrived, for long enough, and suffered long enough to reach this state, where we are, and a kind as where we are now." He walked leisurely with his back to her side and his hands behind his back. As he spun slowly, the chandelier seemed to sparkle in his eyes and agree with him.