Chapter 42 - She Left

A good shower, she might've had.

A good one.

Nothing beats a morning shower as a first thing to do on her to-do list. Not that she had any.

She had a good night's sleep and awoke with a sensation of relief after her outburst. Much to her embarrassing and her openness towards Cain, and much sense to her brain that her soul seemed to recollected after a good night's sleep.
She trudged and swung on her feet, to clean or shake off whatever excess dirt she had out the drain.

She smiled to herself as she headed to the shower. The thought of the gleaming, fancy toilet hijacked her mind into a fluttering feeling, fooling her as if it was a glittering, ominous ballroom.

The thought of the shower as she entered into it and closed it back shut. With a lock.

And she had just decided to wash her hair. Popping in the shower and having the right temperature flowing down with a brought-hand soap was a nice daily schedule. It could heal a person.

As she wrapped her hair in a towel and dressing herself, she dried off quickly and attended to her face. The cream, of a morning scent and its moisturizing equipments, before stepping out and meeting the cool air of the heater, combined with the cold air from outside, she could feel on her body.

It was one of the many perks to stay overnight in a hotel. She didn't have to mind for the running water. She stepped and walked in.

Hot and cold. As she liked it.

After she was done, she stepped outside, slightly annoyed that the heater wasn't working very well. She was still feeling very cold. She might as well bring an spinning fan everywhere she goes, crashing through her pores.

And to think.

She didn't even want to mention what happened yesterday.

Nope.

The food was great, the place was nice.

And the instant the blonde ice, green eyed man looked at her the first time, he called to change to a woman server. Or a waitress. With skirts and a preferrably seen boobs. Indirectly.

Joy.

And the ride back didn't take that long. They only had to find a taxi, and it swerved until it reached back into the hotel.

'Joy.'

She sighed, almost muttered once she plopped back down to her bed after changing into her morning clothes. A day-dress. When was the last time she wore a T-shirt and pajamas? Nope, out the hill and into the space it went.

I hope he gets swallowed by a black hole. Her mind muttered.

To which she hoped that he didn't hear her mind. Which he was now laying down at the bed next to hers.

She would've die-d.

She settled her head against the pillows.

A few hours had passed since the morning.

She was now back in the hotel.

And it was today.

And by far, it was past noon, the sun came down and she was having the leisure to relax on her bed with the white light turned at the corner, and the yellow dim light at the far right corner.