Chapter 7 - In-two Elements

It was the day after. And in the morning she had completely heard someone going down the stairs and of course, the first floor. It was a complete ruckus. Someone. It rung against her ears, the buzz in her ears as she heard a pair of trudded feet against the carpet floor
and that in the morning that it came, it was Cain. He had practically gone down the stairs and down into- the living room. Busy.

In a sense that she was bothered, woken up in the morning-- still much too early, that she went out of the door, still creeping and followed suit after him.

After waking her up in the morning, and with so much as a teary eyed, barely managed to open them, that she went down and saw that he was in the living room.

He had woken her. Much to a surprise.

She was right now in the living room. And apparently, right now, he was across him, and she was told that there had to be training.

"What for?" She asked. She had no stamina nor the decency to do so.

"Just in case, we stumble into some trouble. It would be handy to have a few backups." He added.

"All right." She spoke.

She was reluctant to do so, but the reason was reasonable.
Somewhat.

She didn't know what it was, but she did know it included some body movements. Must be fighting. A safety measure that he had imagined, as he had told her.

She scrutinized her eyes at him.

"Okay, so what do we do?"

He stared at her.

"So, what do we have to do?" She asked again, against his silence, she had not taken no, nor silence an acceptable answer from him. Not much to her surprise, and now with her arms crossed, she barely right now knew what they were doing-  barely nothing in the living room.

"Well, first, we need to find you a training partner. To keep- you, you know, intact."

And she scrutinized her eyes at him. How dare he say such a thing.

"And who-"

"I'm here." The voice rang across the room, and Averithe had so much taken a few seconds to realise who it was, as she leaned to the side and saw Renesmee to be there, coming in towards the room.

"I was just pampering your kitchen where I find lots of desserts and.. drinks." She announced.

As she saw her emerging, she couldn't help herself, that she had the biggest smile plastered on her face.

And she didn't know what training that was to come forth. All she know was that her best friend was here- a visit to her house.

"I called her." Cain announced. "She's here on an aid." He added. "Even though I had to pay for her plane ticket.." He spoke right at across her- at Renesmee.

"I can't believe you have a portal set up right here in the middle of a road, right next to built up houses, even. How come?" She asked.

And Averithe looked at Cain, expecting too an explanation of sentences from him. "Well, I can't explain much. Why do I have to say things to you.." He muttered, turning around. "You're here to help Averithe with her training, a training partner, not to ask me a darn question." He grumbled. And it seemed like he was grumpy too in the morning.

And he looked at her when she spoke,
"I stole that tree of an apple right next to the tree of the backyard. I expect it to grow just right on a summer day like this." She said, seemed to speak to herself.

"All right." He almost tsked, turned around as he looked at her. "I have my connections, okay, it was built in centuries ago from my family's side, and connections from neighbouring houses to keep it whole, thus making into a portal. Happy now?" He explained, rather crudely, as he was not a one bit jolly-looking explaining it.