A/N

Hello all.

During the long course of not writing this or any other of my books, I am back.

I feel guilty and ashamed for leaving so abruptly with no explanation, and it is only reasonable for me to present an apology.

The last couple of months has been hard as I've been struggling with schoolwork, family problems and slight friend problems. I was also diagnosed with severe depression not too long ago. It has come to my understanding and belief that I've had depression for a long time but was never diagnosed. As someone who puts school and friends first, I've had no time for my own mental well-being. Neither of my parents believes that I should go to a therapist, which means I will hopefully get one when I move out. And apart from all of this, I've been looking for a job where I can hopefully earn a decent income, although I have been failing several times already.

But I am getting better and know that I have good people alongside me as well as you guys who have supported me and this book and have been able to respect my unexplained hiatus. I do not blame anyone for being upset or angry at me about all of this.

With all that aside, I would like to explain what I plan to do with this book, dyspistía.

I am not discontinuing the story.

I am, however, discontinuing this book and making a new one shortly.

I made this story to pass time and help me with English, and I had no plan for this book and had no idea or format of the writing and storyline. I will be rewriting the whole book, changing some parts and details and finding a good and appropriate ending.

If all of you can give me some patience and space while writing and editing the book, I will be most grateful.

I am sorry if this news upset you but trust me, I will not be changing anything drastically but instead improving the grammar and finding an ending.

Having said this, please look out for the new book with the exact same title from the exact same person.

Thank you.

-Tiramisu.