Part 10

Tsukishima's POV

So Shrimp's decided to join the volleyball club, huh. But, he seemed like he wanted to be in the music club more than he wanted to be in the volleyball club. I glance over to Shrimp, talking to Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei.

"Hinata's actually going to join the club!" Sugawara-San exclaims. I glance back to the team, "but what changed his mind?" Narita-San asks, "he was leaning more towards the music club. The chance of him joining the Volleyball Club nearly seemed impossible". "That's what I was wondering too..." Yachi asks while walking towards us with Kiyoko.

"Probably by our amazing begging!" Tanaka-San exclaims proudly. He should not be proud of that.

"I beg to differ". We all turn around to see Shrimp walking towards us. "Hinata!" some of the team yells. "Are you really joining the team, Hinata-Kun?" Shrimp still has his blank expression, "yeah".

"So, what made you want to join the volleyball club?" Sugawara-San asks eagerly, "Was it because of our excellent begging?" Tanaka-San joins in. We all look at them weirdly.

"No. Your begging almost made me not join the team", Shrimp responded while folding his arms. Tanaka-San and Sugawara-San slouch down in defeat. What idiots.

Hinata's POV

"So, what made you want to join the volleyball club?" "Was it because of our excellent begging?" I look at them oddly. Did they really think annoying me was going to work?

"No. Your begging almost made me not join the team", I responded while crossing my arms. They hunch over and look dead inside. Weirdos.

"I told you guys", Kiyoko-San states. "Although... As much as I hate to admit this", they all stare at me, "I appreciate the effort", they all look at me with widened eyes. I can see the two idiots blushing. "Ahahaa... No problem, kouhai!" Tanaka-San exclaims.

"D-do you want to reconsider?" "I-I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I-I just think you'd be a great addition to the team, a-and your skills are amazing and-"

"Ummm... You know, the volleyball club thinks you'd be a great addition..."

"the volleyball club is still open just in case you want to join!"

"B-But... aren't you going to consider joining the club?"

"Join the team."

...They made me feel wanted.

After a few seconds of silence, I speak up, "so what do you guys do during practice?" I glance over at Takeda Sensai and Coach Ukai flirting.

"Well, the team usually practices which I guess really isn't needed to be said", Yachi-Chan answers nervously. I look back to the rest of the team. "So why aren't we doing that right now?" I respond.

Most of the team straightens up nervously, "w-well, you're new! Maybe we could introduce ourselves, heh," Ennoshita-San states while rubbing the back of his neck.

"There isn't any need. I know all of your names." The team looks at me dumbfoundedly, "you mean you know like three of our names?" Silver Hair-San asks.

"No, I know everyone's names, Sugawara-San" everyone looks shocked. "H-How do you know my name, Hinata?" Silver Hair-San asks. "Ah! Call me Sugawara. Don't be so formal, haha" Did he forget?

"You told me your name the first time we met", he looks at me dumbfounded before his eyes widen. "Ah! I did... You have a really good memory, Hinata!" "Shoyo, you have such good memory! You're going to be a genius!"

"Thanks..." I look back to everyone else, "so Hinata, are you going to tell us who you know?" Captain-San asks. I nod in response.

"Okay, Daichi-San", he looks stunned, "H-How'd you?-" "Silver Hair-San said your name earlier when you saw me in front of the gym entrance".

I look at everyone and then point to Baldie, "Tanaka-San." He freezes while blushing. He looks like a statue. "Y-You can call me senpai!" I tilt my head. "Do you have a senpai kink?" I can hear beanpole snicker while Yamaguchi and Yachi-Chan start blushing a bit. The rest of the team just starts laughing or look stunned. Tanaka-San flushes and starts stuttering, "N-N-NO! I-I just like being called that! I-It's like umm..." I blink rapidly, "alright, Tanaka-Senpai". His whole body turns red. He looks like a tomato.

"Anyways... Yamaguchi, I already know you", he nods shyly.

"Kageyama, you're in my English class", he nods stoically. "Tsukishima", I point to the beanpole. "Ara ara~ the Shrimp is a stalker? Who knew?" Beanpole sneers.

I want to punch his face.

"I only know your name because of Freckles" I glance over to Yamaguchi, "He calls you "tsukki", which is pretty funny. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't care about your name", I respond straightforwardly. Tanaka-San laughs along with Sugawara-San chuckling while Beanpole's ears go red and his facial expression completely flips. Of course, they don't know this, but I'm smirking on the inside.

"How'd you get Tsukishima out of that?" Kageyama asks. I shrug, "Of course, it's just a hunch. It could've been that or Tsukiota, but that last name didn't sit right with me".

"I already know your names Kiyoko-San and Yachi-Chan." Kiyoko-San nods while Yachi-Chan smiles brightly. "And lastly Ennoshita-San, Narita-San and Kinnoshita-San". They all grin slightly.

"That's really impressive, Hinata-Kun!" I'm not used to compliments. "Uhh... Thanks", I shift awkwardly. I've had too much human interaction.

"Wait." I turn to Sugawara-San, "if you knew our names the why'd you insist on calling us something different?" I shrug, "it was easier and much more entertaining", I respond. Some of the team looks upset and angry while the majority sighs in defeat.

"Oi Ginger!" I look over to Coach Ukai, "your uniform's going to come within a week or so" I nod in response. Then, before looking back at us, he checks his phone, "go talk or whatever. There isn't much time left anyway."

We all nod before Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei leave the gym to make out or something.

"Um Hinata", I turn around to face Sugawara-San. Why does he talk so much? I watch Sugawara-San and Daichi-San face each other before nodding. Then, they both look at me. Daichi-San speaks up.

"Could you do us a favour?"