A/N

So change of plans (^_^メ)

I was unaware that my cousin was coming today and we're going to the city for christmas today (─.─||)also since she'll be leaving to go back to melbourne in about 3 days it's a great bonding opportunity (✿^^)

Unfortunately this means there is a very big chance that I won't update the last update of "7 Days Until Christmas"
(((;ꏿ_ꏿ;)))

But! I do have a solution <( ̄︶ ̄)>

I don't know if this is in every country but in Australia we have this thing called boxing day. A holiday that is shared (for what I know) and started in the UK or the United Kingdom or Britain ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

While boxing day isn't as special as Christmas... It still is somewhat involved with the Christmas spirit! (◔◔)

According to BBC UK: "Boxing Day was traditionally a day off for servants, and the day when they received a special Christmas box from their masters. The servants would also go home on Boxing Day to give Christmas boxes to their families".

Which I just found out (≧▽≦)

Usually boxing day is the day where cinemas have new and special movies out in Australia so this is new.

And I'm not calling you guys servants (maybe ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ) but I was hoping that I could maybe upload the last update of "7 Days Until Christmas" tomorrow.

And break the rule of uploading daily which hopefully you guys could forgive me for? (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

I absolutely praise YouTubers who upload or uploaded daily (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) making and editing videos are much harder than writing in my opinion and they must be so burnt out ( ≧Д≦)

I hope you guys could allow me to skip today's update and do it tomorrow .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

Thank you for this amazing week of updates ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ your comments truly make my day ♡(> ਊ <)♡

See you (hopefully) tomorrow! (。・ω・。)ノ♡